Hi from Louisiana

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindyS

Reaction score
Hi everyone. We are new the the rabbit world and got hooked when we went to our first rabbit show this past weekend. My daughter wanted bunnys to show but she isnt in 4-h. She loves shows, any kind. We were suppose to show our whippet in UKC and she got bit on the tail by a spider that killed some tissue and had to have it docked. Its a DQ and we cant show her now. We got our first bunny as a pet two weeks ago and then got two brood does from a great breeder whos local to us. We have netherland dwarfs and they are very special to me. One is pregnant and due at any time to kindle. The other was breed yesturday to a Buck we showed and purchased from another breeder and found out the breeder we got the does from has his borther. Small world huh? We plan on showing as much as possible. We had so much fun and my daughter had a blast puting the rabbits in the whole for youth. She said she could do it all day. She also made a freind we hope to see for a triple show on memorial day weekend. So, so far this is what we have.

One-black otter doe

One-blue otter doe

One-choc. buck

One-unknown pet buck, maybe opal

Hi Lindy,

Welcome to you, your daughter and all your Bunnies to RO.

We need pictures.:rollseyes:lookaround:big wink:

Susan:)

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back