Hi from Kentucky!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brittneydee

Reaction score
I've been a member of this forum for a couple weeks now, but I haven't introduced myself yet. We got our first bunny two weeks ago and we have fallen in love with her. Her name is Cinnabun, or bunbun for short :) She is a one year old holland lop and she is very sweet and energetic. She has settled in very quickly and hops right up to the door of her cage when we open it. Here is a quick snapshot of her hanging out in our bathroom :)

photo[1].jpg

Welcome. She looks lovely & happy.

I'd be concerned though about that carpet. My Honey would chew it for sure, as she chewed an indoor/outdoor rug with a very low nap. And rabbits could get their nails caught in the loops. Or aren't those twisted loops?

Yeah that picture was taken the second day we had her, before we knew anything about bunny proofing. Once I found this forum I quickly learned that most of what we had done up to that point was completely wrong :( Unfortunately it's the only decent photo I have of her right now.

We haven't decided on a vet yet but we'll probably use my exotic vet that I've always used. As for spaying, I'm waiting on a return call from the vet about pricing and how experienced he is with rabbit spays. They were closed for the holidays except for emergencies so hopefully they'll call me back in the next couple days.

Back