Hi From France :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casey76

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :)

I've just become a new bun mum, so no doubt I'll have plenty of questions along the way.

I am a British transplant living the beautiful Alsace region of France, and making the most of living in the Agricultural area, I'm acquiring quite a menagerie ;P It all started last year when I rescuedthree 4 week old kittens. they were extremely sick, and unfortunately 1 didn't make it; but now I have two beautiful cats, though Tiger (the male) was left with a permanent sight deficit despite intensive vet treatment.

Then this year I added to my menagerie, first with a house warming present of two pullets from a friend, to which I added a further 8 chicks. I love picking up my fresh eggs every day.

NowI have my two gorgeous bunnies. They are confined, at the moment, to the hutch so they can equlibrate to being outside and grow up a bit. After which they will have a nice run permanently installed for them to come and go as they please -with me to wait on them hand and foot - as my other animals would agree lol.

KC

I feel a bit silly welcoming you to the forum when we've spoken a couple of times on other threads of yours, but nevermind that :D

Welcome to the forum :D

Latest posts

Back