Hi from England

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kezman

Reaction score
Hi there,
im Kez from Northern England and i have a passion for pet rabbits,we currently have 5 bunnies-4 boys and a girl,our big boys are 3 years old now and we recently got 2 mini lops and only a month ago we re-homed our 1st female from someone who hadnt really treated her very well.Hope to share some interesting bunny talk with you all.

2014-02-25 17.48.28.jpg

2014-02-25 17.47.52.jpg

2014-02-25 17.52.23.jpg

Hello!

I just wanted to say that I am obsessed with english accents and would like to make it over to England at some point, haha!

Cute buns! I have 32 lops.

Hello and welcome. My first hubby was from England and I spent a tonne of time over there. We were in the Bedford area, Bedfordshire near Milton Keynes! However, we did go on Holiday's up North and South! I love your Lops and I have one myself! Lady, she is a rescue. In fact, she just turned One Year old this month! I'm enclosing a picture of her! Prior to taking her and my other rescue Brooke who is about 10 pounds, I originally had 2 agouti's Chico and Chica.. So now I have four bunnies!!

Welcome and I love you bunnies! Hope to hear more from you and more about your bunnies and welcome aboard!

Vanessa

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

Latest posts

Back