Hi from Cornwall UK

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ukcarolm

Reaction score
Just popping in to introduce my self and new additions to the family! My first rabbit was from my son and his family, he asked me to look after it as his dog wouldn't leave him alone. Well as you can guess I am now hooked! lol After sadly losing Bunbun I now have 2 little ones Winnie wonder and Doris day.
cornishkent

cornishkent

Hopefully I've added these pictures properly.looking forward to meeting you all
Carol

Welcome to RO!

So sorry for the loss of BunBun, but some bunnies really instill the job of having them around. Congratulations on the wee ones. Love the names.

Must be my computer because I don't see the pics.

Look forward to hearing stories about the joy your wee ones are giving you.

Bunnies are such awesome companions.

K:)

Hi and thanks for your welcome. It's not you I haven't put the images in properly I've added them to the gallery and I'll have another attempt at adding them here! lol
Winniewonder.jpg

Dorisday.jpg

bye for now
Carol

Absolutely beautiful Lion heads. I'm partial to the breed myself. My two are Neville and Luna. They really have so much character. It's been a pleasure having them around.

K:)

Thank you all so much for your lovely warm welcome. I'm still finding my way around, but have already learned sooo much. thanks again
Carol

I have a lionhead too. Her name is Agnes and she is just a joy. Your lions are adorable! I'm newer here too and have really enjoyed this forum. Welcome!

Welcometo Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Cute bunners!

Hopefuly, your bunny will never get sick,if you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back