HI FROM BUSTER & I!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Lassie, welome back!:welcomeHaven't seen you for awhile. :)Thanks for the Buster pics!

RO Staff

:group

bojay wrote:
oh my, how much does he weigh?:shock:
Heh! Buster's weight is a sensitive subject.;)(Its beendiscussedbefore).

He's been on a diet, nomore peanuts for Buster!

Are these new pics? It doesn't look like he'sbeengaining any more weight, he looks good! He's aroly poly cutie!

(The backstory is that unfortunately the pet store peoplerecommenda high calorie brand of food, buthe hashada clean bill of health from the vet-- as long ashe doesn't get anymore peanuts!Sowewon'tmakeit an issue!Thanks forunderstanding!)

RO Staff

:group

Thanks Ro Staff,That was really nice of u to say.

On the other hand,in my mind I don't think Buster is fat.

He is my fluff ball.:purplepansy:

Hi Lassie, nice to see you back. I've missed talking to you.

Your Buster is even cuter than the last time you posted hispicture. I have two fluffballs too Jackie & Wilbur.And two little ones Daisy Mae and Buttercup.

Talk to you soon.

Soooska:apollo:

What a cute pair. Do your cat and bunny play. Mycat loves to sit on top of a cardboard box and paw at Delilah (minilop)and then Delilah pounces on her. They are cute. I know what you arethinking.. the cat is declawed and puts her paw up ateveryone....especially if you are on the phone. I don't have pics yet.We just moved and am missing a cable to download. soon though. Keep thepics coming your animals are cute.

:thanks: for sharing

Hi Buster, What an adorable fuzzball you are!You stopped to visit Lazaros & thought I'd return the favor.:rabbithopSmall world. I have an aunt in Gladstone. She's ananimal lover too! Bye for now, Seasun

Latest posts

Back