Hi from an Italian bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

genepy

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm Genepy the bunny's mom. I rescued her from being dinner four years ago (this week!)... she lived in an old trashcan converted into a bunny hutch with a bunch of other baby bunnies owned by the local guardian of the dam. He ate some and sold the rest to local restaurants. He happily gave me one of his many babies, thinking that I would have a nice dinner, I guess. He didn't really believe me that I wanted a pet rabbit.

Anyhow, the little puff ball turned into the biggest rabbit that I've ever seen, and she's fantastic. Loves a good snuggle, is a champion tunnel digger, and loves to entertain us with her latest ways of getting into trouble (the most recent one is figuring out how to open her metal food box)

I've had three other bunnies in my life, and she's by far the most curious. If anything changes in the house, it is her job to inspect it and try to put things back to how they should be. She views any kind of barrier ( wall, fence, etc) as a challenge to be overcome.... and she rarely fails. She's a bit of a handful, but I love her so!

genepy.jpg

Latest posts

Back