Hi! Found a bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrienne

Reaction score
Hi! I am Adrienne and I have had bunnies in the past. My mom found a mini-rex in her yard today so I am now taking care of it while I search for it's owner. It is very friendly so I am hoping that someone did not just decide to let it loose. I joined because I needed to brush up on my bunny skills:biggrin2:

Welcome to the forum. I love mini rexes. You should share some pictures.

I glad you found the bunny. Are you going to keep it if you can't find the owner?

I am planning to snap some pictures as soon as I am sure it's settled. :thumbupI did just take it out for a moment and it hopped around a bit on a blanket on my bed so that's good news. Trying to get it to eat...haven't seen any poo's yet but I put in some timothy hay and pellets. It did munch a piece of lettuce my mom gave it but I don't want to introduce any veggies for fear of diarrhea.

Now to go brush up on my rabbit 'sexing' technique. Can't really remember how to tell which from which!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

As you can see, it's super friendly!

Yeah, we will keep it if no one replies to the ads/posters. It is too chillax to pass it up! It has officially went potty as well:pinkbouce:! Think we will name it Easter if it sticks around!

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

That is a beautiful bunny! I can't see how anyone would not fall in love with that bun!

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*If you have a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

:wave:Hello and welcome,

what a gorgeous looking bunny!

Hi am welcome to the forum...I am in love with that rex love the color...BTW I am the owner...ship it her if u will...lmao

welcome to RO. Beautiful bunny and a blessing that it's so friendly. Hate to rain on anyone's parade, but we've been doing rescue for more than seven years and in that time we've seen ads for "found bunnies" hundreds of times and not one ever for "lost". The sad truth is that so many get dumped because they are no longer wanted and people feel it's okay as they are an animal and will be alright. Fortunately, you found Easter before a predator did. That is one cute little bunny.

That is my fear, that someone just dumped this sweet little thing. We will try to locate the owners but if that fails we will be keeping it for sure! It was gorgeous out yesterday so maybe someone took it out to play and it got away, would hate to know I didn't at least try to locate the owner.

Fancy77 wrote:
Hi am welcome to the forum...I am in love with that rex love the color...BTW I am the owner...ship it her if u will...lmao
:roflmao: Denise, Did you lose her AGAIN?

hln917 wrote:
Fancy77 wrote:
:roflmao: Denise, Did you lose her AGAIN?
Helen she is the ultimate escape artist. Duluth is like 6ish hours from me. Can u believe she went all that way and still looks that good lol

What a beautiful bunny! I want a rex one day. You'd be surprised how many people dump their bunnies. I help at a shelter and we get a lot of "stray" rabbits. I guess because they kinda look like wild bunnies people think they can live outside, although of course they can't!! Glad you got her/him, and welcome!

Fancy77 wrote:
whats your addy??:biggrin2: No way...I am laying claim to this sweet girl.

Thanks again all for the warm welcome!

Latest posts

Back