Hi Everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astro_Girl

New Bunny Mama
Reaction score
Hi

I live in the central valley in California. I got myself a little bunbuns (my nickname for her) recently. Actually, one 10/13. She's the sweetest ever and has truly been the best.

The little booger still poops everywhere, but we're workin' hard on that litter training!

I do not have a name for her yet, I've been taking my time trying to find a good one. I'll decide by tomorrow anyway!!

These are my choices

Chestnut
Maple
Molly
Luna
Mocha

We will see!

-Melissa

*happy to be a 'bunny' girl now*

Welcome! What kind of bunny is she? Colourings/markings? If you name her Mocha she'll be twins with my own Mocha (though he's a boy bun)! :)

She is a lovely Holland Lop. She's a nice Mocha color! but she's got a gradient of black towards her little nuzzle, ears, and paws.
I'm trying to figure out how to post a picture!

lets see if it works

-Melissa

bunbuns2.jpg

Oh! She's kind of similar in colouring to my Mocha too-- he's also darker around the same areas! (I posted a couple of pics in this thread, though he has more greys than browns in his fur than your bun does): http://www.rabbitsonline.net/f33/hello-toronto-77514/

I'm partial to the name Mocha (of course :D) but Maple's a cute name too! I think either way those names sound pretty fitting for her.

She is a cutie--we had a red just like her name Cherie. She's the same coloring as our old by Ted--I think it is called Tort. We used to live in the Valley til we moved 5 years ago--Tracy.

You're Mocha is super cute! I love his coloring! I read your post, I'm new too to having a bunny (but i have had dogs before. I have a dog but she can't live with me in my apartment, so she stays with my parents for now).
My little bunbuns has nipped me once. I wear these blue gloves when i clean her cage, she keeps peeing in each corner, but mostly in the litter box. She used to run away from me, but now just stands there and even sniffs me when i do it. But i think maybe she thought i was a toy or something, cuz sniff sniff... bite. haha. i yelped a little and she stopped of course.

I let her out once in my room, but she went under my bed and was veryyyy hard to get her back. She did not want me to pick her up! So i covered the bottom of my bed so she can't go under. but the cage is there so she can hop in whenever she wants to hide.

:)

She is a cutie--we had a red just like her name Cherie. She's the same coloring as our old by Ted--I think it is called Tort. We used to live in the Valley til we moved 5 years ago--Tracy.

Hi Tracy, it's very nice to meet you!
I'm awed by her beautiful color. I was actually thinking about getting a black bun, but when i saw her, i knew it had to be! :)

I just moved here from Socal, for school. It's def diff!

-Melissa

Hello and welcome to RO! Your bunny is super adorable! :) Does she have a name yet?

Thank you :)

Yes!! I named her on Saturday. I decided to go with Molly, but Mocha was a strong competitor!! I just liked Molly like .1% more so that one won out haha.
I'm trying to practice calling out her name to get her used to it... we will see!:wiggle

She is just adorable, a beautiful colour and such a pretty girl. I love the name, it does suit her actually. Hope to see lots more of her and welcome to RO.

She is just adorable, a beautiful colour and such a pretty girl. I love the name, it does suit her actually. Hope to see lots more of her and welcome to RO.

Thank you, i do love her color. I love her little paws... theyre just like in drawings haha. Funny story, I went to petsmart to get her some stuff, and noticed a dog tag with Molly on it at the cash register, you know how they try to sell last minute stuff up there, and that's actually where i got the idea for her name. ^_^
I've got a small gallery up of her on my account. :) I hope to get so many cute shots of her!

If you figure it out, let me know haha. Ash is an adorable name! :)

I've tried to teach him before but when I call Ash he stares at me dumbfounded, lol. I did teach him to climb on top of his box though, what I did was pat his cardboard box with my hand a few times and hold up a small slice of carrot. I did that a couple of times and he jumped on the box whenever I patted it, I suppose if I tried harder I could get him to come when called using the same method. :) Thanks, when I look at him he reminds me of ashes due to his color so I thought Ash would be the perfect name.

Latest posts

Back