Hi everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memoryofwings

Reaction score
I'm new to these forums and just wanted to say hi to you all :) I'm also a new rabbit owner with two cute little fluff balls. One is a Netherlands Dwarf named Loots (he's the crazy one) and the other is a Holland Lop named Stills(he's the more tamed one). I'm really glad I found these forums. I'm sure I'll be able to find mounds of good and helpful information.

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to the forum Memoryofwings! :welcome1

You have two male rabbits? How are they getting along with each other? How old are they?

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Welcome to the forum Memoryofwings! :welcome1

You have two male rabbits? How are they getting along with each other? How old are they?
Hi there!

Yeah, I have two boys and they don't get along that well. My boyfriend and I tried to bond them for almost a week, but they haven't really been too affectionate with each other. The best outcome we got was them just ignoring each other. They don't get very aggressive, but they do chase each other around. Loots, a netherlands dwarf, is the more aggressive, hyper, dominant one that we neutered and hoped would become calmer, but he's still the same and we're not sure how to contain him. Stills is a holland lop and he's much calmer, but still can be a handful. Loots is about 5 months and Stills is about 3. We're gonna neuter Stills too and try bonding them again. Hopefully it'll have a better outcome.

memoryofwings wrote:
Yeah, I have two boys and they don't get along that well.
Hopefully theycan get along. Just be careful nothing major happens and one bunny gets hurt.

I had 2 girls at home. One was a Netherland Dwarf (Pebbles ...RIP) and the other a Holland Lop (Bebe). They never got along for a long time and it took me a great effort before they accepted each other. Finally they became the best of friends and it was so nice to see them together.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Hopefully theycan get along. Just be careful nothing major happens and one bunny gets hurt.

I had 2 girls at home. One was a Netherland Dwarf (Pebbles ...RIP) and the other a Holland Lop (Bebe). They never got along for a long time and it took me a great effort before they accepted each other. Finally they became the best of friends and it was so nice to see them together.
Yeah, let's hope my two eventually become best friends too.

I'm sorry to hear about Pebbles :(

Latest posts

Back