HI everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Yes, it's me! I know I've been AWOL for some time. I think of everyone here a lot. I just can't find my way everywhere I want to be all the time.

Updates on my family:

-We lost our sweet KC Dog in January. She was 16 and had lasted much longer than I would have ever expected her to. We miss her but we're comforted knowing how long and happy she lived!

-Son is still at Purdue and doing well.

-Daughter is still riding her horses, etc.

-All three bunnies ok. Clover seems a bit slower as she/he reaches 4 years old. Bo is just as sweet/rotten as always. Tony is my big sweet boy as usual.

-Sydney is great but has to go see the vet tomorrow due to a skin rash.

-Catalina (the goat) is pregnant and living at the breeder's farm right now. We should have a kid within a couple of weeks at most. (I think she's due tomorrow!)

-Kota and Pokie are happy and fat.

-Tank and Diesel still spat but manage to live together.

-Please welcome DALLAS. He's a Blue Heeler/Aussie/lab. He's completely rotten at 8 weeks old! we've had him 2 weeks. I couldn't believe that John let Lexi get him! He'll be getting neutered in a couple of weeks and getting a microchip. He will be in 4H and going to the horse shows and stuff with us....

awww what a cute puppy, welcome back

Welcome back Bo man you have missed alot.

The new pupp looks as spoiled as the last have fun with him.

Welcome back
Kat:bunnydance:

welcome back stranger!!!!!!!! so sorry about the loss of your dog :*( your puppy is very cute though

Bo!!! I was just asking about you!!

So sorry about your dog.. my 2nd doxie just died a few days ago. I got her to ease my grief over Sam passing away last March.. and then this passes not 5 months after I have her. IN MARCH..I think she had cancer or something..so while not as torn up as I am sure you are, because I did not have a lifetime of memories built with K8..I understand the grief..I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Your new pup is just gorgeous!!!

Glad to hear your family is doing well.

I missed you!!

Hi there, Good to see you :wave:

Your new puppy is adorable, I love blue merles (especially australian shepherds) :inlove:I would love to see s few more photos :biggrin2:

Thanks everyone! I sure hope I can catch up with everything going on!

Dallas is a dollbaby. He's sure wild sometimes but just a sweetheart mostly. He's smart but I have never trained a boy puppy... he pees all the time! LOL!

Sorry about the Doxie, I love those dogs :(

I think about all of you a lot.. and mention the site when I can.

Hi Bo!...just had a look at your new puppy and he's gorgeous!

Hi Bo! Nice to see you again :D
I was just wondering how Clover was doing. Glad to hear s/he is doing good. Still can't decide what s/he is, huh? lol.
4 Is still young, Hazel is 7 now!
Your puppy looks really cute. If I weren't allergic to dogs, I'd want one just like that :)

Hi Bo!!! You have been missed so much on the forum!

I am so glad I caught your update. I couldn't wait to click on your thread when I saw your name. Good to hear all are doing well. Love the new pup... give him a little cuddle from me. Can't wait for pics of the new kid when s/he arrives.

Hope we will see you a bit more... :D

myheart

Thanks everyone AGAIN! you're all so sweet!

Nope, we never have figured out Clover's gender... it could be a hernia, or a testicle in the wrong place. We won't bother it because she's done so well so far (we are just so used to SHE that she's a she to us lol).

I will defintely let you all know and see any baby goats we get. The man who has her is her original owner and he got a new buck and bred her to him. He says she's HUGE and maybe going to have twins!! :) Her grandpa was a really famous goat and sold for nearly $20,000! I hope she has at least one nice baby! I miss her terribly tho. She's quite a character!

How's everyone's bunnies doing? and other little furballs? I'll see a bunny and it will remind me of someone from here and I get the biggest smile! Lexi and I will say "OHHH Look it's like a PIPP or there's a POE" etc.

Everyone here is great. I think you would like to know Gabriel the mini rex we took in with head-tilt is staying with us. :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back