Hi everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinybun43

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum, so I figured I would introduce myself and my babies.

This is Tiny.

167pkko.jpg

He is an 8ish year old Mini Rex. I've had him since he was about 6 months old. We got him from a rescue. He is 200% litterbox trained (hasn't had one mistake since he was neutered). He has been with me for so long and I consider him to be my absolute baby. Earlier last year, he was diagnosed with renal failure. Well my little baby is a fighter and with the help of the awesome staff at the vet clinic, he pulled through and has been a happy boy ever since. What a scare!

2zrezbb.jpg

His likes: bossing the dogs around, parsley, honeydew, his bell toy, doing crazy binkies all over the place, making the bed (I'll have to get a video of it. So cute!)

His Dislikes: Getting his nails clipped, other bunnies, when mommy puts on his leash, other buns, banana's, when mommy goes back to school :(

Yesterday I went to the SPCA without any intention of bringing home anything, but of course after I saw the buns, I couldn't leave empty handed! So along came Bentley. Bentley is approximately 1ish years old (hard to tell) Flemish Giant/Lop mix. He was in a cage with another bun, a HUGE Flemish Giant who was picking on him so badly. This little boy was so scared and he hasn't really be handled (he was brought there because they were too big to be snake food :X).

I brought him home, dubbed him Bentley and here we are! He's SO intelligent, loves to explore and has blossomed since I brought him home. He LOVES his hay (I don't think he ever had any before :( ) and all the fresh greens. He's already going in one corner of his cage, and is doing pretty well with hopping back to his box to go. He gets neutered tomorrow! He's going to take alot of time and patience, but I'm sure he'll be a snugglebug in no time.

Anyway, I figured I would introduce myself and my lovely buns!

hello from me and my standard rexes:bunnydance: what a lovely bunny you have - he obviously deserves to live in such luxury after been so ill - love the pic of him in the bed:)

good luck with your new baby's neuter:)

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it. Tiny is a very cute bunny.

I’ve listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link to a website that will help you understand what your rabbit(s) are saying to you, Rabbitspeak.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

In your profile there is a place for location. There is no rule requiring you to list the city you live in, but if you can give a general region, country, state, what part of a state or country you live in is helpful. This will give others an idea and can offer more specific help if needed.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, How to put photo's in your posts.

This the best site on the web for bunnies and I look forward to hearing stories and looking at pictures of your rabbits.

Hello! I'm still kinda newish here myself. But you will LOVE it here :)
I love your baby and can't wait to see your new one!!! SO CUTE!:inlove:

Hey everyone! Thanks for the kind welcome! Bentley's neuter went super well (he's up, hopping, and being a menace!) and thank you for your comments about my best boy Tiny. He sends you all bunny kisses!:happyrabbit:

Latest posts

Back