Hi everyone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myheart

Reaction score
I am sure that many of you have been notified by Angela that I am adopting Luna, the Dutch bunn, that she has been fostering these past few months. Patrick and Luna had their first date this past Tuesday with a great outcome (I told him to behave himself and be a gentleman). Maybe I should not have said anything, because Luna had to make all of the "first moves".

Patrick has another date with Luna tomorrow, Saturday the 29th of March, with the best prospects of coming home with Patrick as his girl. I am excited for him and wish it were that easy for us human-kind. I anticipate it will take Luna some time to get used the commotion of my household with my other critters (cats and a dog). I will be glad to keep you posted on their romance and hopefully post some great pictures of them once Luna settles down a bit (she is fast!!).

I just wanted to say "Thanks" to Angela for telling me about this site. I wish I had known about it much sooner to get the support that is needed when a furry friend is sick or has passed. I look forward to this new romance even though my heart still grieves for the babies I have lost. I hope there will be more bunnies I will be ableto give a good home to in the future. For now though, Luna and Patrick will have center-stage and all the support they can handle from myself and all of my new friends.

Thanks, in advance, to everyone,

Janet, Patrick, and Luna

:hugsquish:

WELCOME! and just so you know, I absolutely ADORE Luna! So I am just thrilled she's getting a forever home and that you have joined us here. PLEASE keep us posted and hang around for the fun stuff!

It's kind of a busy week due to the zootoo contest we have all been trying so hard to help with - so if it seems quiet, hang on cause it's going to get busy!

Congrats on Luna. I think you have found a very special girl!

Welcome Janet and Patrick!

We are all thrilled you joined- we all love Luna and are so happy to see her go to such a loving home.

Keep us posted on the two lovebirds :)

Haley

Thanks so much for the great welcome. I do have to admit that it was strange to read the threads about Luna and how much a few really wished you could take her in. I hate the fact that I lost Benjamin, and I am not the type to go out and try to "replace" a pet. What are the odds on finding an older breed-specific mate at the "right" time? I wish I were a mathematician to figure out those odds....

Things happen for a reason, whether they are unfortunate or fortunate. For my home, it took an unfortunate loss to make a new great beginning for my little boy, Patrick, to be with a great little girl, Luna.

Thanks to all for cheering Luna through her recovery, :big kiss:

MyHeart, Luna, and Patrick

Well, she's a precious girl. They all are but she is just so adorable! I'm so glad you found her. I hope she and Patrick do very well and have a long happy life together.

I am so sorry about Benjamin :(

Latest posts

Back