Hi everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michele

Reaction score
Hi my name is Michele and am new to the boards. Everything here is so wonderful here and very informative. I am 22 and reside in two different cities in Illinois. I am finishing up my degree in animal science from the university of Illinois. I am currently owned by a dog (Oscar), a cat (Yeti) and of course the one that is of interest to you is my mini lop Elliet she is around 8-9 months and is the best bunny that I have ever had she is wonderful!

005.jpg

007.jpg

Welcome to the forum Michele! :welcome1

You did very wellgetting your first posthere. Lots of information, and getting pictures that you just took posted into the thread. Seems like you're a pro at this. :D

Good luck with your degree, and you better lock up Elliet. She is bound to be bunnynapped for her good looks. :biggrin2:

WELCOME!!!

Elliet is absolutely gorgeous! I love her colors!

We also love puppers and kitties and just about any animal there is! You can definitely share them as well!

Thanks for the welcome! Since you say you like other animals here are Elliets brothers

Yeti is my Himmi boy that aI adopted when he was 10 weeks old he will be 3 in a few months

036.jpg

Oscar is my big lap boy. He was thrown in a dumpster when he was born so I have raised him since he was only a couple of days old. He is now 2
030.jpg

OMG THey are adorable!

I used to help a friend who raised and showed her hemmies! I love those cats! they never grow up - always a kitten mentality! He's definitely gorgeous!

Your dog is hilarious! he has a great face! I had a dog that looked really similar to him one time. Her name was Francine! :)

Thanks guys my babies love to hear how cute they are! And you are right Bo himmies never grow out of their kitten stage!

Latest posts

Back