Hi everyone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Haley411 i post on the other board as luvmyzoocrew and sent you the private message knowing that they would probably take out the link to here, he he. Welcome over glad to see you here and cant wait to see pics!!!!!!!!! *hint,hint*

Welcome Haley!

:welcome1:hello:welcome1

LOL, I did the exact same thing! Great minds think alike!:biggrin2:

theicequeen99121 wrote:
Hey Haley411 i post on the other board as luvmyzoocrew and sent you the private message knowing that they would probably take out the link to here, he he. Welcome over glad to see you here and cant wait to see pics!!!!!!!!! *hint,hint*

Hey Haley! :p It's great to see another person from Washington in here! I'm from University Place (Next to Puget Sound), but I'm in Oregon right now for college. I come back on the holidays, though~ Maybe we could meet sometime :D

There's not nearly enough Washingtonians on RO~

~Diana

naturestee wrote:
LOL, I did the exact same thing! Great minds think alike!:biggrin2:

theicequeen99121 wrote:
Yes they do,lol. :wink

Latest posts

Back