Hi everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powab

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site, but it looks really interesting and full of useful tips! :cool:

I have two bunnies, Sooty (black netherland) and Amber (yellow dutch).

I will try to get some pics posted ASAP! :bunnydance:

Abby

Hi Cheryl!

Thanks for the warm welcome! :D

I'm in the process of trying to get some good pics of the bunnies toput on the site, but at the moment they are not too pleased with havingmy camera in their faces! LOL

Maybe i can tempt them with a treat? LOL

Hello! Welcome to the forum!!

About your bun(s) being shy about the camera...are they shy about coming out, or just the camera?

If it's about coming out in general, I found the best way to get mybabes to come out at times when they're shy is to lay down on the flooron my tummy, facing them. They really love when you get rightdown on their level. Sometimes I think they think the big badworld outside their cage is just plain scary, and need some reassurancethey won't get eaten once stepping paw outside their door.Hehe...silly bunnies! :)

As far as the camera...I have a hard time, too. I think thesolution for me and my buns is for me to get a digital camera, so thatit doesn't make as much noise and I can capture moments better andsuch. :)

Latest posts

Back