Hi everyone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QTbunnies

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone for all the sympathy andkind words you gave to me when I lost Cammie. I am feeling much betternow and can look back at the fun we had together and smile.

I'm at Vickies house at the moment, its Alyssa's birthday party.Thought I would share some good news with everyone, I am going to gettwo chinchillas. One is called Jasper and he is 4 months old. I amgoing to pick him up next saturday. I am also getting another male thatI have named Toby. He is still only a baby and so I am getting him onthe 7th August.

I think Cammie would want me to give the love I gave to her to twomore! Attached is a picture of Jasper. He is a rescue who was neglectedby his first owner. Cant wait to get him home and give him lots of love!

Thank you to everyone again,

Siobhan xxx

Well, My, it's good to see you again, Siobhan! :D

I adore chinchillas. They're so darned cute and soft. I look forward to the stories and the pictures on the horizon.

Welcome back. I missed you.

-Carolyn

One door always opens unto another.........thatsgreat that you found two little ones who will welcome your love, Cammiemust be very proud ofyou

Cher

Missed you too Carolyn and everyone else onhere!

I really cant wait to get these two! I miss having a chinchilla to love.

I still have Cammie with me in my heart!

Siobhan xxx

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay welcome back!!! congratz on the two new chinchillas..they're adorable!!! i didnt know they came in white...

awww so cute. I seen one in the petstore the other day. Thats a animal i dont know too muchabout. They are cute though. I am glad your ready to givethem a home.

Cristy

Love those Chillas! My daughter has a male named "Ajax". He's a sweetie and love to have his chin rubbed.

Pam

I have never actually seen one in real life, butI heard there is one at the local animal shelter. Will youkeep them in the same cage, or will they fight like malerabbits? I'm so interested! They seem so cute andsweet...do they get along with rabbits? (not that i'm hoping to getone-2 buns are enough for me, but just curious).

-Carrie

(Emmit and Dini)

Latest posts

Back