Hi Everyone from NC!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! Just found this site and thought it would be a great place to hang out and chat sometimes. I've had rabbits in the past when I lived in Germany, but now my fiance and I recently got our little bunny, named Bunny. He's been running the household ever since. :biggrin:

He's a Holland Lop, super cute and friendly, never bites or chews or digs or throws food bowls around. Too bad he's so low in the food chain, otherwise we'd take him everywhere with us. Another thing that's special about him is that he has no cage. He just runs around the living and dining room area and has his little cardboard-box-houses and food area.

Bunny had his first playdate ever last week. With a Beagle. The dog was scared at first, Bunny was completely uninterested and hopped about as usual. Then the dog wanted to play and Bunny let him try for a while before getting fed up and hiding in his house to go to sleep. Very funny.

It's been a little difficult trying to get toys and other supplies for him here in NC, so we are hoping to open up an online shop full of Bunny supplies soon, named Bunny Approved. We're on facebook and have a blog already, but no products yet.

That's us in a nutshell. :biggrin: Hoping to discuss some Bunny-related issues/concerns/fun stories here!

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your amazing experience with Bunny. You are much braver than me, but think it's an interesting way. Truly free run.

Wishing you luck in your new endeavor. Bunnies definitely need mental stimulation to keep them happy. Toys, being a good way to help that stimulation.

Look forward to hearing more stories of Bunny.

K

Yes, it's been amazing so far. I don't know that we are brave... When we let him out of his cage in the beginning, he never did anything "wrong". In fact, for many hours during the day he just wanted to sleep in his favorite spots, so we left him alone for a little while at first while going grocery shopping and such. He got more and more out-of-cage time until we realized the cage was unnecessary.

Thanks very much!!! Hoping it'll work out.

Hi welcome to RO! Your bunny sounds super cute! if you don't mind please visit my website bunnycareandmore.blogspot.com(just type that address in google).
Thanks i'm just trying to get my website running.

Thanks heaps

G:)

Oh wow, that is great that you have a total free run bun! Where does he sleep at night?

Looking forward to hearing more about your bunny adventures...welcome! :)

Thanks! He sleeps under our bed most of the time. We've caught him a few times sitting on the couch. :) He also has a few favorite spots on the floor in the living room and in his cardboard-box-castle. I definitely have some stories to tell! :)

Welcometo Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Hopefuly, your bunny will never get sick,if you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back