Hi all!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonpix

Reaction score
My husband and I have finally joined and would like to say hello to everyone.

We have a 3 1/2 year old rescue mini lop named Mouse, and have spent many hours perusing the forum, looking for answers to the many questions we have had over the past year and a bit. We finally decided that we should probably just join, considering we will probably have many more questions we seek answers to in the future.

We sort of stumbled into rabbit guardianship, but fell madly and hopelessly in love with our little man and would now consider ourselves "rabbit people".

So thanks for all the help thus far! You guys seem lovely, and we are super excited to finally be a part of the community.

~ Moonpix & Mouse

:hello & :welcome1
Glad you decided to come out of lurkdom & join us! RabbitsOnline as you already know is fabulous with friendly, helpful members! I enjoy coming here everyday, checking on posts & learning from the questions & experienced members replies. I know my two buns are better off thanks to those members. Maybe one day I will feel I'm experienced to answer more questions & pass along the knowledge I have learned to first time bunny people. Glad to have you, please make yourself at home!

Hello and welcome to RO. I'm happy you joined, I hope to hear more about you your husband and your bunny. Please make yourself at home here this is a wonderful forum I'm so happy I joined it myself. I come on here every day and I learn so much about bunnies. This is a wonderful community to learn about buns and help each other. Hope to see some pics of your adorable bunny. :)

Back