Hi All!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
I thought I'd pop on and say hello to everyone! We've just come out of 4-H fair yesterday and trying to catch up on everything we've let go for over a week now!

Luke did well with his sheep, goat and horse. Lexi did well with her ducks and horse but he did go lame after the first day of riding. We think he has a stone bruise so we just let him take this year off of the performance classes.

Now we're counting down to State Fair and moving Luke to college.

I miss chatting with everyone and I think of all of you when I am looking through the cages of bunnies during fair.

I saw a little nethie who had such a disapproving look all the time! and a few big calies, satins, silver martens and sables..... and some big gorgeous rex! There was a buck who loved his cheeks rubbed.... I stood there for a long time a few times just giving him attention. He wanted to come home with me.... I know he did!!!

I also had a little red mini-rex jr. doe (about 18 weeks old) that thought I was quite wonderful! I got face and head kisses if I got close to her cage!

A little black otter MR was seeking kisses, and a blue one almost jumped from his cage to me for love..... Gotta love those little babies!

Their owner tried to give me..... *sniff* .... a baby castor. He was in the nest box at home and she wants to find a good home.... *sniff*..... I can't take him.

Good. I still have a few issues with the lungs from my *flea bomb* episode, but I'm feeling pretty well.

I was so lucky this past week! Our weather is usually hot, humid and miserable for fair.... This year we had mid 70's and partly sunny! It was beautiful!

I'm glad you're doing well, but I do hope that your lingering flea issues :p settle down soon for you.

Sounds like lively weather and perfectly timed for the animals!

hartleybun wrote:
nice to hear from you again. dont know how you could pass up a black otter tho'... not that im biased or anything:ph34r2
OMG it was so difficult! I was in love!

The fleas are gone... just my lungs still fuss up a bit right now.

No riding for me...... just the kids

Latest posts

Back