Hi All!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeckyH20

Reaction score
My name is Becky... I'm new! I have an angora rabbit named Muffin who I am quite passionate about. I'm also trying to start a little freelance writing on some small critters, so don't mind me if I snoop around for good info!

Welcome to RO Becky! :) My name is Becki as well so that makes you cool in my book :p.

Can't wait to see pictures of your angora! Those are absolutely beautiful rabbits.

This is a great place for info! I joined when I received a rabbit at my work (he was just dropped off by people who found him wandering around outside) and I knew nothing about buns. This place gave me all the info I needed and everyone's so nice! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

--Becki

I like the "i" in your Becky... I wish my parents were more creative :p

Also, here is a picture of my baby :)

n5227957_35942138_5575.jpg

Oh my gosh, cuteness overload!!!

And I do believe thats a lionhead and not an angora. I have a lionhead as well in my avatar- Mr. Tumnus. Your girl looks a lot like him.

Cant wait to see more pics!

I think I'm in love..:bunnyheart Can I steal her?? :p

The "i" in my name is actually my creation. My full name is Rebecca but Becki just seems to fit (you'd agree if you knew me).

Can't wait to get to know you and your bun more! Don't tempt me too much..or I'll have to fly to Fl. and bunny-nap her! :)

Woah..and I just realized..your bday is literally 3 days before mine. Same year and everything :shock:.

Let me show you a few pics. Lionheads dont always have a prominant mane, a lot of times theyre just fluffy like your girl.

Heres a couple lionheads:

Bunnies020-2.jpg

710tri.jpg

Angora looks different, longer hair and different body shape, like this:

twiggy.jpg

blackfa.jpg

I think from your pic your girl looks more like a lionhead. Shes so pretty, either way :biggrin2:

Hi and Welcome! You'll really enjoy this forum. It's addicting!!! hehe! You're baby looks like a "teddy" type Lionhead. I have one too. This is Lily.

2007_0806lilynoah0018.jpg

2007_0806lilynoah0019.jpg

t.

Edited to ask: She might lose her extra fur in her first big molt around 8 months old. That's what Peg, a Lionhead breeder here, told me about Lily.

Welcome! :wave:

Muffin is very cute!! I have a "Lionhead" too, though she's not much of one, she's lost most of her mane. :pDoesn't matter though, her personality more than makes up for it. :D

Enjoy the forum, it's a great community, you'll feel right at home. :)

~~~~~~
~Michaela and bunnies (Ebony and Madison)~

Latest posts

Back