Hi all

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoppyhop

Reaction score
I guess i better introduce myself. Myname is Kristina, i have 2 kids, both under 10. we live inaustralia. I've been breeding chihuahuas for a long time now, and fewyears ago got involved with Birman cats. I got divorcednearly 2 yrs ago so all the animals had to take a back seat but i stillshow here and there.

I've wanted to get a rabbit for a while now and finally decided to doit when a friend of mine was talking about it and bought ahutch. Our first rabbit we got from a family, we then endedup going back there and got another one. Those two have lopears and are white with patches. Pics are below.Not best pics. After getting my second one i stopped in a petshop to get some extra bits for her and saw more rabbits and ended uptaking one. But she turns out to be pretty wild, i guesswasn't handled as a baby. My son named her Chase, i love thename. The other two are called Sparkle - my daughters one,the more white of the two, and Thumper.

Then there's jet, she was supposed to be a boy, but turned out to be agirl and she just had babies, i posted under rabbitry aboutthem. And the male rabbit we have we were given forfree. He's about a yr old. He's very friendly butwas full of knots when we got him. His fur takes a bit oflooking after.

I think that covers everything

:elephant:

attachment.php

These guys are so cute!! (And Chase is my favourite name for a bunny!!)

:welcome1

So glad you've joined us! Where in Australia areyou? We havea lot of Aussie members, especiallylately.

(Oh, and can you put your location in your profile? At leastthe country if not the specific area? It helps seeing asproducts, diets, etc, are all different).

Looking forward to hearing more about you and your family, furry or otherwise!

sas :)

Did the profile.

I joined up cos i really need to learn a lot about rabbits and this looked like just the right place to learn it all.

:apollo::mrsthumper:

Welcome to RO Kristina :wave:

You definitely came to the right place for information on bunnies.Yours are such cuties. Good luck with the babies, unexpected litterscan be pretty overwhelming but you will get a lot of advicehere.:thumbup

Have fun,

~Michaela and the girls~ :bunny16:bunny16:bunny16

Welcome! I'm Christina. I have 2 bunnies that I got last summer.

You have some cute buns on your hands there.

Latest posts

Back