Hi all

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Ryan, you are now your own man with your ownname :D You are now truly"official".

Pam

BTW - I have a son named Ryan -- awesome name :cool:

I've been trying to figure out your avatar, Ryan -- and have to ask: What is it?

Pam

LOL, its my standard avatar for all internetforums i use, i have a thing for Dragons, i love them , i have loads ofstatues and ornaments, pictures etc i just love them, dont know why buti do, so that my dear Pam, is a Dragons eye :)

Thank You, Pam. I was trying to figure it out too. At first I thought it was a cat's eye.

Ryan,

Glad to have you here. Your support and love when Siobhan lost Cammieand you and Vickie lost Daisy and Buster's first litter gave Mestrength.

-Carolyn

P.S. Ryan is my grandmother's maiden name, and my Godson's middle name. :dude:

Dear Vickie and Ryan,

The other day, I was playing a game called "Ker-Plunk" with my niece and two nephews.

If you've never played it, picture putting two glasses together,putting sticks through them (holes drilled out of course), and pouringmarbles on top of the sticks. Each person has to pull out a stick andthe one that drops the most marbles, loses.

As we were playing, my 6-year-old nephew, Liam, pulled out so manysticks and was forming something as he was laying them down in front ofhim. When he had gotten so many sticks layed out a certain way, hetapped me and said, "Look, Aunt Carolyn! Britain!!" and I looked downand it was the British flag symbol. I high-fived him.

:dude:

Pretty cool, ey? I thought of you guys.

-Carolyn

Ryan,

How'd you come up with the name Aradon?

And how is the BRC (British Rabbit Council) doing? Are they up and running again?

Give Vickie a big hug from all of us.

:dude:

-Carolyn

Well, Aradon came about when i was heavy onweb-based multiplayer games, i wanted something that sounded dominatingand commanding whilst being dark and mysterious. The title iused on all my games was Lord Aradon, is it sounded kewl and wasunique. I had to lose the Lord part though when i startedplaying a space sim shoot-em-up called Freelancer, as there was a clancalled the Lords and only members could carry the "Lord" Tag.

So there you have it, it basically sums up my imagination!!!

/em whispers...

Everquest?

;)

i used to love everquest. in 7th grade i wasCOMPLETELY OBSESSED. the number one thing id do was hop on the computerand get on EQ. i quit after about 2 years cuz it was running my life,though. i used to use the excuse 'i cant go to the movies with you,we're having guild meeting.' some of my friends still play,and i keep in touch with some of the people ive met.

Latest posts

Back