Hi all..finally de-lurking :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow..what a lovely welcome :DThanks so much everyone. Yep, they are all very cute buns. I'm so lucky to have them all.

To answer a couple of Q's. Not all 5 are bonded. Nanuk and Clem cantstand the sight of each sadly..lol. Nanuk, Rosey and Snugg are verymuch a bonded trio though. If either ofnanuks girls are takenfrom him for any reason (we recently had to remove snugg for a few daysfor eye surgery) he is one unhappy bunny. I thought there might be some"3rd wheel" stuff going on but nope..they all lay around almost on topof each other all the time and love to lick each other. ThankfullyNanuk is neutered so I dont have to worry about baby buns.

Clem (who has been neutered) and Clover got along great forabout a week..then the gender fairy hit (again..lol) ..and cloverturned out to be a boy. Since then they have just fought to much so Ivehad to seperate them. Clem loves living alone as he is so much a peoplebunny anyway..but clover seems a little sad now that hes alone...so..Iwill be buying him a girly friendonce he has been neutered.My vet is a breeder of the most gorgeous velveteen lops you have everseen so I will get him a lovely plush playmate :)

And Im not really sure what colour Snugg is..shes a very light grey andwhite. The Vet called her markings butterfly? I'm not very savvy withall the bunny colours I'm afraid...lol. The only ones I know for sureare Nanuk (silver fox) and Clem (agouti spot)

Thanks again for the fantatsic welcome everyone!

Lorri

Latest posts

Back