Heyy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
[align=center]Hey there, I thought I'd come and introdce myself![/align]

[align=center]Well my name is Liz and I live in London, I'm 18 [19 next week] and study Biomedical Science at Uni :D[/align]

[align=center]I have one bunny, called Treacle, she lives at home withmy parents at the moment whilst I'm at Uni, but Ive just come home foreaster and finish for summer in a month! Treacle is 5 and she is abrown dwarf lop, I don't have any recent pictures at the moment butI'll try and dig out some old ones for you![/align]

[align=center]Other than Treacle, I have 2 dogs, an alsatian and and alsatian x collie, who are adorable![/align]

[align=center]So yea thats me :D[/align]

Welcome! There are people here, thereare alot of us, and we LOVE bunnies. ^.^ I'm pretty sure that there issomeone here that knows the answer to every question. At least therewas for every question I have asked. But I love the way they answerthem. I have never felt so comfortable in asking questions. This is thekindest forum I have been on. I'm addicted anyways. Again, welcome. Ihope we can see some pictures soon. (Did I forget to mention we areaddicted to pictures as well?)

<3, RaE

Welcome Liz!!:wave:

Yeah Rae is right, we are addicted to pictures!! hehe

I can't wait to see Treacle.:bunnydance:

Tell us about yourself and your bunny, why not start a bunny blog!:cool:

Have fun,

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5, Pebble:anotherbun and Maddie:bunny16

Thanks for the welcome! :D

sorry Im not very active at the moment but I have exams :(

Back