Hey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunbunfun10

Reaction score
Hi, I have six house bunnies that I adore. The all live indoors and are loved very much! I also have five dogs, one cat, three guinea pigs, one ball python, two rats, an eastern box turtle, and a cockatiel!!!!!! Happy to be on this site.

Thanks,
Devin

Hi! I just joined myself. I was wondering if you could post up a family photo lol your place sounds like it never get boring. Six indoor buns? I have one and he's a little poop machine that runs around and chews things he's not suppose too lol how do you handle 6?

You may train a bunny to do tricks, but a bunny teaches you patiences and the fragile beauty of silence.

Thanks for replying Rew and all! To awnswer your question ..I have alot of patients lol! I just recently aquired two baby lion head rabbits also.. we have a big house so they get plenty of free roam time.

Devin

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Aww I wish I had that much space! Are there any problems in bonding your buns?

You may train a bunny to do tricks, but a bunny teaches you patience and the fragile beauty of silence.

I have one 7.5 year old rabbit that is a loner. She does not like others. The rest do fine with eachother.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Hi I just joined myself and got my first bunnies!!! How do I make him fell safer? Thanx

Sent from my C5155 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Latest posts

Back