Hey!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya! Welcome to RO! :wave:

We have much info here and many friendly bunny lovers. Looking forward to hearing more about Charlotte!

:welcome1to the forum! This is a very active, friendly and helpful site. Everyone loves their bunny's to pieces and I know we have a large number of Lionhead lovers, myself included, on the forum.

I look forward to seeing some pictures of your bunny and about your life as a bunny slave.

Dave

an old friend text me one day and says "would you be interested in an EXTREMELY cute bunny wabbit for free?" I'm thinking "OK....?" I had guineapigs for awhile, but they all died. so i get her and she tells me its's a lionhead. I was thinking she was a mix until i saw the tattoo on her ear which has a "F" on it and some weirld desighn that looks like DNA or something. I'm like cool. thogh it wouldn't have really mattered. so yah. i got her becaouse her previos owner wasnt home enough for her and she thought of me because she knows how i love little fluffy things. though Charolotte is getting big. We had a rough start, but now we're best buddies and she's trained enough so that she can run around the living room at night while i watch TV or read. :rabbithop

Aww Charolotte is cute! Welcome to the world of being owned by your cute fluffy rabbit.:D

Latest posts

Back