Hey :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JenB

Reaction score
Hey there.. been on this for a bit but never introduced myself! I'm Jen and I've got a girl (i think) rabbit called Ruari. I was told she's a dwarf but she must be a dwarf mix :) She's completely black with just a little white nose. She's really territorial of her cage and HATES my guinea pigs!! She tried to eat them when she was only 6weeks old! And she chases away any birds that land in the garden. She's a good guard bunny!!! :D Pics to follow :)

Welcome welcome! It's great to have you here! Now while I am continuing to sound like a slightly intoxicated party host, I must demand some pictures of your little lovely! Oh toodle lou!

A friend of mine has 2 netherland dwarfs and they look much different. That is one very cute bun, no matter what the breed.

Thanks dudes!!! Yeah I think she's a mix, which is fine by me!! She's really cute!!! So happy I found her :)

If you go to the main board under " Chat about the Forum", it tells you how to post a pic. I had alot of trouble. I'm not computer smart.Lol. After you pasteit to the page, hit preview(b4 u post it). Yourlink should turn into pic's,before you post it.

Good luck. :biggrin2: April

PS) Your bun is :adorable:

:welcome1to RO, Jen!

Your little gal Ruari is lovely!
Be sure to also check out the Lagomorph Library for plenty of great information on rabbit health, behaviour, bonding suggestions and nutrition.

See you on the main board!

Latest posts

Back