hey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mz_efron

Reaction score
hey ya'll i'm new here....juswondering if male rabbits are more aggresive than females coz myneighbor jus got sum new rabbits and the male keeps on gettingout...any suggestions...thnx

Hello there, welcome to Rabbits Only!:wave:

Most people actually say females are the aggressors. But it depends on the personality of the individual.

When you say the male keeps getting out, do you mean it keeps gettingout of the cage it's in with a female? If soI really hope oneor both of them are spayed/neutered, or else it looks like there's somebabies on the way.

I apologise if I have gotten it wrong.:)

Hello, I'm new here too!

Got myself a new lionhead rabbit recently and came here to share and learn from others more experienced than myself.

I have had rabbits in the past and found that my males were a bit morereceptive to being handled than my females. My most friendlywas a big french lop buck named Christopher.

Do you have a rabbit or are you posting for your neighbor?

Hi! Welcome to Rabbits Only!

I've only got females, myself, and I can tell you they are certainlyagressive. I'm about to get a little male (well, inSeptember, anyway)...and I hear they are much more docile than females.

Of course, you have to always take personality into account...whicheach and every bun definitely has their own of!! :)

Hugs!

Rosie and the Gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Hi! welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it. Idont really know if they are agressive or not. I wouldnt wanna give youfalse info by guessing.

Latest posts

Back