Hey!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KSY1267

Reaction score
Hey all. My name is Annie. I am a 16 year old11th grader. I have many interests but my favorite ones are my animals,I've got many, horseback riding, photography, HTML, and I'm sure I'mforgetting something.

I have been horseback riding ever since I was 7 years old, I didEnglish or Hunt Seat for 7 years then took a year off, worst year of mylife, and then started back up in Western. I am on a Equestrian Teamfor the stable I ride at, I show in Western but I really want to getback into English because I miss it so much! I love horses and they arebasically my life, along with my babies (a.k.a pets:D ). Atmy school. we have an internship program where we go to a site of ourchoice every Tuesday and Thursday. I am at a horse stable learningNatural Horsemanship and working with horses of all different traininglevels and ages. In April, we're going to have 7 babies!!! I can'twait!! Ok, I'm gonna stop there because I could really go on foreverabout horses and horseback riding. :)

Ok, so on to the bunny!! His name is Allister and he is, I think, afull size Rex. He is around a year old. He is very outgoing and sofriendly. He is always up to something. He's got these huge radar ears,it's funny whenever you look at him, all you see are these huge ears!!I call him Ears half the time. He loves to run around and if you don'tlet him run around every day, he will literally sit in his cage andstare at you intensely until you get up and let him out and then he'sflying out of his cage! He has so much personality and it is neverending. He is also very uneasy about being picked up, he will tense upand do anything to get out. I am working with him everyday, justputting my hands around him and making sure he knows that I'm nottrying to hurt him or anything.

I have also had another rabbit, before him, he is only my second. Hername was Smokey and she was a Netherland Dwarf, a werid shaped one butstill one. She is basically the completely opposite of Allister. Shewas very grumpy, she loved to be picked and carried around! I think itmade her feel like a queen! I really miss my Smokey girl. She died lastyear around December '05 orJanuary '06. She died at the ageof 5 from a stroke. She was my baby and will be heavily missed.

Other than these two bunnies, I also have a dog named Snooky; 6Guinea Pigs named Party, Mae, Tank, Bruno, Sunny, and Sally; and2 Gerbils named Maud-Dib and Duncan Idaho. And no I have notread Dune :DI took these gerbils in for a friend who lives inMichigan because she had to get rid of all of her furry animals, theywere already named.

If you want any pictures of them, just ask!!

Oh and also I made these videos of Smokey and Allister. The Allisterone is not very well put together but oh well. The Smokey one alwaysmakes me cry.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3zzJv6DM2o]Smokey[/ame]and[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7XAA79bkG8]Allister[/ame]

Ok, so here are all of the pictures as I am sure you want them!!!

Top to Bottom
Photo 1 - Allister as a Baby
Photo 2 - Favorite picture of Allister ever!
Photo 3 - Allister full grown and looking cute

Photo 4 -A cute picture of Smokey
Photo 5 - We call it the "Mean Smokey" picture
Photo6 - My favorite picture of Smokey
Photo 7 -Smokey outside of my Grandmas, I love how thesun is hitting her.

allisterbaby.jpg

allister3.jpg

allister2.jpg

smokey1.jpg

smokey2.jpg

smokey4.jpg

smokey3.jpg

Hi Annie, great videos.

Your tribute to Smokey was very touching, what a beautiful Bunny shewas. Did she ever try to run away when you had her out?

Allister is very Handsome, I love his ears. I look forward to seeing many more pictures of him.

Susan and the Gang:apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart:anotherbun

Hey Annie!! :welcome1Another member my age, cool!:cool:

What a beautiful tribute to Smokey, I'm so sorry you lost her.:(

Allister is such a handsome boy!! Rex's are my favourite breed, I just love them!:colors:

I hope you enjoy posting!:bunnydance:

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Thank you everybody for the welcome!! You will definitely see more pictures of Allister! He is such a character!

Susan, no she never really tried to run away, she kept pretty closetabs. I remember we put her at the bottom the hill once to see what shewould do, she ran right up to our door and my dad lives in an apartmentcomplex, she knew exactly which door. She would test us though :) Wehad to be pretty careful of cats when we were out with her, we werealways armed with squirt guns. We had a cat one time sneak up on us, Igot in between Smokey and the cat and then my dad squirted her with thewater gun in her face, she never came back.

Michaela, I've never really had any Rexes until now and now I am inlove with them!! I am actually looking to get another Rex for hisfuture friend, although as long as it works I don't care about thebreed.

Latest posts

Back