Hey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, I have one rabbit, his name is Truffles,he's a Mini Rex castor buck. He was born Sept. 26, 2006. We got himFeb. 3, 2007. We are getting him neutered probably in March. I live inCalifornia. My name is Darcy.I also have guinea pigs, 1 minischnauzer, 2 cats, 4 goldfish, and 1 betta. If you show/breed rabbitsand live in Northern California, you have probably seen me at theshows... not showing rabbits, but the guinea pigs/cavies!IhaveAbyssinians, Americans, Coronets, andPeruvians.;)

Soon I plan to build Truffles a 2 cube X 4 or 5 cube cage that is twostories. He runs around in the Kitchen, and has a lot of outside thecage time. h

Here are a few pictures of him:

feb2007pigtures078.jpg

feb2007pigtures077.jpg

TrufflesFeb2007003.jpg

TrufflesFeb2007005.jpg

:hello:welcome1

He is a Hunk!

Hi!! Welcome to Rabbits Only!!

What a beautiful boy!! I just love that red coloring! :D

Can't wait to hear all about him and see tons of pictures! :)

Hugs!

Rosie*

Welcome to you and your handsome boy!

Miss Fiona Whiskers:dutch& Mr. Timothy Hoppytoes:brown-bunny

jordiwes wrote:
Welcome!

Hey, I'm curious, what kind of animals are in your avatar? They looklike seals but I expect they are GPs. Can you post a bigger version ofthat pic?
Me too!

I uploaded some pics of him a few days ago. Sorry, I have just been busy yesterday and today, but here are more pics! :)

As for my avatar, they are cavies/guinea pigs... Mystic Mist (left) andMars Mystery (right). They are American Platinum (aka: Dilute....Platinum is a fancy name for a Chocolate base, and a tipping of White,they are Solids, which are like Agoutis, but do not have the bellyband) Solid sows! :) Right now I'm working on improving the color, toget that ideal bittersweet chocolate, since they already have nicetype. Both are currently pregnant and due early to mid March!

I plan to post pictures on the "Picture Thread" of all my cavies forall to see, but I'll post a bigger size of that picture in here.

feb2007pigtures045.jpg

Great pics! I love Truffles! Ive always wanted a minirex, they look so soft :D

Your piggies are adorable! Does Truffles ever get to meet any of them?You should start a blog when you have time. Cant wait to see more!

Haley

Aww...your babies are so cute!!!

:inlove:

You should start a Bunny Blog with all these pictures...and you can put pictures of your Cavey babies there, too. :)

I'll make a Bunny Blog for him later, just thought I'd update about him on here for now. :)

So a few days ago I found my old rabbit's blue cat harness. My oldrabbit was a Mini Rex, so it fit perfect! I took him in the front yardfor a bit, and he liked it!

Today when I got home from school (1:22 compared to Mon-Thurs 3:03), Ididn't take him right away out of his cage since I had some tools andwas trying to take this divider out of the cavy cages not in use rightnow, since I'm preparing for the Pup Boom! Three sows are soon to havepups, so I need to get my boys out, and get the other cages up, andhave others to seperate male pups, etc. The doors to the shed wereopen, since it was 69 or 70 degrees, so while I was almost done gettingthe divider out, I keep hearing Truffles thumping like crazy! He wasn'tafraid, he wanted out, and right away! So then I got the divider out,and took him into the Kitchen, where his bunny proof room is.I got carried away and didn't go back to do the other dividers on theother two cages! But I gave his cage a little clean (his litter box,and shook off the poops on his blanket and newspaper). He had a fewgood hours running around, doing cute binkies, and having fun!

He's getting neutered this Wednesday! I was just wondering, around howmany days after the neutering surgery do the bucks come back to theirnormal selfs? Can he still have his run around time the next day afterthe surgery?

He also have a fondness of Basil and Parsley! ;) Like my other Mini Rex, Chocolate, he doesn't really care for Carrots!

So he's been healthy and having fun in the Kitchen, and trying to gointo the Family room, though we have since put up these portable sofathings to block him from going into the Dining room and the Familyroom! The Dining room is safe, but my dad doesn't want him to pee justincase, since it's wood there, and carpet. But the Kitchen is prettybig, and he has plently of room to binky, race, and explore in theKitchen.

He hasn't urinated outside of his litterbox, thankfully, but stillpoops outside of the litterbox. Oh well, the poops are a breeze toclean up!

Tomorrow or so I think I'll get a picture of him doing his binkies.

I also plan to go to Wal-Mart, and get him some stuff. He LOVES those99 cent Bird Toys I had previously gotten for the cavies (those littlesnots didn't like them!) and adores throwing them around, and beingnoisy!

Latest posts

Back