Hey there!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwarfie

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name's Tia, and I live in Denmark. I'm 13 years old and have had rabbits for... many, many years. I've had one called Stampe and Pjuske, and now I have Tjalfe. Besides my siblings, I have 4 of them, have the rabbit Lille Nin, and we have a rabbit named Stampe who belongs to all of us. And my little sister has had another bunny called Stampe once... Stampe is like a 'family name' that we call our rabbits. Guessit comes from the Disney movie Bambi or something.. :D Yes, it's confusing with all that rabbits... oh, and we've had some called Obi, Victor, Riddi and Pippi too.

I tell ya, my house is a total zoo! We've had a ton of birds, some cats, the cat we have now is an old lady called Lillemis, and two hamsters... oh, and we've had two horses too. Hm... think that's it for the animals :D

Uhm... can't think of more right now, I guess :D

Welcome to the forum Tia! :)
How do youpronounce those bunnies' names? O:
They're very cool :)

I, and I'm sure everyone else on the forum, would love to see pictures of your bunbuns and all of your other pictures as well! :)

I have two buns, Solara and Sabriel, who are bonded, and two dogs, Kiba and Lady :)

x Bailee

Thanks :) The names are danish... d: I'll put in some pictures tomorrow. I can't do it now, because I'm at the laptop, and I can only transfer pictures from my camera to the stationary computer... :)
I almost had a dog once actually... my mom got that idea that a dog would be nice, and I obviously agreed, but that cocker spaniel that visited us was not sweet... and then she didn't want a dog /:
Solara... cool name d:

Hi Tia and welcome

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your bunnies..

Dwarfie wrote:
Thanks :) The names are danish... d: I'll put in some pictures tomorrow. I can't do it now, because I'm at the laptop, and I can only transfer pictures from my camera to the stationary computer... :)
I almost had a dog once actually... my mom got that idea that a dog would be nice, and I obviously agreed, but that cocker spaniel that visited us was not sweet... and then she didn't want a dog /:
Solara... cool name d:

That's pretty cool :) I like unique names. (as you can tell XD)

And I'm subscribed to this topic so I'll be waiting for the pics :3

And aww D: That's no good. I don;t like cocker spaniels all too much :p

And thank you <3

Hello bunny lovers! I am Rachel and I am 18 years old. My boyfriend and I recently bought a baby bunny. He isa broken black and white Holland Lop. He is my first bunny due to the fact thatup until this point I only had dogs my entire life.I am already in love with Herbert though and am excited to become a part of the bunny community. :)

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Thank you for the warm welcome. All of your information is helping me become involved on this wonderful site. I appreciate all of your help.

wait, im confused, is this Dwarfie's or HerbyBear's thread?
You both reply like its your's... :?

Whiskerz wrote:
wait, im confused, is this Dwarfie's or HerbyBear's thread?
You both reply like its your's... :?
It's Dwarfie's, she started the thread. I think HerbyBear is a bit confused XD

I thought that Dave was sort of welcoming all of the newcomers. I also didn't realize this was only Dwarfie's thread. Sorry for the confusion I've never actively participated on a forum before.

HerbyBear wrote:
I thought that Dave was sort of welcoming all of the newcomers. I also didn't realize this was only Dwarfie's thread. Sorry for the confusion I've never actively participated on a forum before.

It's all good :)
Simple mistake, and I'm sure others have done it as well!

No one can blame you, everyone was a beginner at forums as well :)
I used to go on forums a lot until now. I only go on RO. :p|

But anyways, Welcome as well, Rach :)

hi every one im under my bunnys name blossom, she is 1.5 yrs old and we just got kitten today. he is 9 weeks old just could use some info on introducing them..:pray:

i dont know how to navage but when iget the webcam out ill take some of just her. im new so trying to navagate this, love all the bunny pics very cute

Latest posts

Back