Hey there! - New Member

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi and Welcome to the forum savannahwilde and Maisy-http://www.rabbitsonline.net/members/savannahwildeLola :)

You have a pretty adorable looking bun there.I have a lil lop named Stewie.hoping to get him in to get neutered here soon as he is such a lil sweetheart but he still has his hormones and that is a lil fustrating at times especially when he pees on me...daily urg.But i know there are better days ahead.

Your bun sounds like she's making herself at home and that's a great sign that she is coming and flopping by you like that..that means she's starting to get pretty comfy in her digs :).

Look forward to hearing more from you and definately more pics on your adorable fur baby :bunny19

here's a couple pics of my boy...

11.jpg

download 3.jpg

Oh wow! Thank you all so much for your warm welcomes!

I am looking forward to sharing with you my Maisy and learning about you all and your buns! Again, thank you so much. :happybunny:

Hello there and welcome to both you and Maisy :) She's a sweet looking bunn. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Latest posts

Back