Hey!! Pix of our rabbits like I promised!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blueicebird

Reaction score
This is Stitch, the Female and Kelseys bunny;

StitchSide.jpg

Stitchfront.jpg

And my Lilo!! The boi;

StitchEars.jpg

LiloSide.jpg

LiloKitty.jpg

liloFront.jpg

LiloFace.jpg

Lilo & Stitch playing together;

LiloStitchSniff.jpg

LiloStitch.jpg

Arnt they cute?!?!?!?!

Stitchfront.jpg

What aFace!!!

Give this little babe anything she wants! So innocent and sweet.

Now Lilo looks like he could get into some mischief. Not so innocent, but absolutely gorgeous.

LiloFace.jpg

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Stitchfront.jpg

What aFace!!!

Give this little babe anything she wants! So innocent and sweet.

Now Lilo looks like he could get into some mischief. Not so innocent, but absolutely gorgeous.

LiloFace.jpg

-Carolyn

Yeah, she does get anything she wants... such a spoiled baby... She wasthe grunter tho. She has a black chin!!! It is so funny!! I am going tohave to take a pix of that

He is a mishchief maker!!! He gets into EVERYTHING!!!

Also, do you guys think they have wild rabbits in them? They arn't pure bred, and we saved them from the bunny auction.

Forgot to welcome you aboard,Blueicebird,

My girl, Fauna's, very vocal too. She sounds like abee. It melts my heart because she'll do it when she's happy,which is quite often. :)

Is Stitch as sweet as she looks??

-Carolyn

Aww! Just like I suspected.

Their colors are gorgeous. Very easy on the eyes. :)

-Carolyn

Thanx ^^ I took those pix when they were babies,maybe I should get my roomies digi cam and get some of the fatties now,they got chubbier and Stitches colors came out more.

Do you think they could be part wild? I edited my previouse post with that question ^.^

They don't look wild to me, but the person to ask about breed questions is Pamnock.

Why do you think they're a bit on the wild side?

Definitely want to see more pictures of these little ones.

-Carolyn

Well my mom suggested it, since they have fuzzywhite feet, and how small their heads are in comparrison to theirbodies and ears. Sorry for any missspells, Lilo is on my lap, He alwaysis before class ;)

They don't look a bit wild to me. Will ask Pamnock to have a look.

What a babe. On your lap before class?

Definitely not toospoiled.

-Carolyn

Blueicebird wrote:
Thanx ^^ I took those pix when they were babies, maybe Ishould get my roomies digi cam and get some of the fatties now, theygot chubbier and Stitches colors came out more.

Do you think they could be part wild? I edited my previouse post with that question ^.^

Lilo is a dead ringer for a Palomino, my all-time favorite breed. Theboys usually have broader heads, but I have seen narrow ones. He's evengot the light "racing stripe" over his hindquarters and the creamywhite ring around his eyes. If he is a Palomino, he should weigh, atthe outer limits, between 7 and 11 lbs. He looks like he does.

I don't know about Stitch, but am guessing there's also some Pal there,and maybe Flemish too?? I thought I saw stripes on her back, making methink some kind of Harlequin??

As our resident expert, Pamnock, says: mixed breeds can meet the standard of a particular breed. Are your two related?

My Bub looks slightly different from your Lilo, but you can get anidea. Bub is 8 mo. old (whoops, just counted--10 mo. old!) and fullPalomino.

f036a233.jpg

7346bb84.jpg

6774aa4e.jpg

Blueicebird wrote:
HEhe, he is bounding around the room right now, I've trained himto stay on the carpet ares unless I have taken him off it ^.^

You have trained him to stay on the carpet??? Oh how clever are you !Fancy a trip to Australia to help me with Bindy, she is out of controlat the moment LOL

She is now 6 months old and at "That" stage I think.

Sounds like you are a great bunny mummy!!:D

Latest posts

Back