Hey, new to this!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dxrk

Reaction score
Hey, Im riley, ijoined this forum a bit ago, i figured it would be really helpful to me when it came to caring for my rabbit, which, is a dutch rabbit named Darby, age 5-6. I've had him for four years and i've grown very close him. He means the world to me! Here's a photo..

untitledrm5.jpg

He loves people, and frankly, gets really depressed when im not around (which worries me when im going on vacation this month)

As for myself, i love animals dearly, hoping to become a vet. I love the arts, and writing. And thats me :)

Take care.

Hi Riley,

Welcome to the forum :)

Darby is really sweet :) and it sounds like you both get on really well. Please don't worry about him while you are away (easier said than done though, I know), he might miss you a bit, but when you come back it will probably help your bond strengthen and he will be really happy.

I hope RO can help you in whichever way you need it to :)

I look forward to seeing you around.

Take care

Tracy

Awww Darby is such a sweetie. It's nice to meet you, I am new here too. I know what you mean about him getting depressed. Oy, mine are like that. When I left for Greece for two months, I spent everyday wanting to get back to my bunnies. Lol. It was as hard on me as it was on them. When I got back, my Wiggles came running to me like a baby to it's mom :)Lol. My father couldn't believe it. She stayed in my arms for hooooooooours. Lol. But still, do not worry about leaving because it just makes your arrival that much more special and the bond will only be stronger after. ;)

Thats the sweetest thing! I canonly imagine Darby's reaction.I have a really trustful friend take care of him while im away, so he should be ok :) Thanks for the positive energy.

Welcome to RO!! :wave:

Such and adorable bunny :bunnyheart

~Michaela, Ebony, Pebble, Madison & Angel Bunny Berri~

Welcome! Your bunny is adorable. I have a black dutch as well. I know you'll miss him. I've been away from my buns for nearly 7 weeks now, but my mom has been taking good care of them. 4 more days 'till I go home.

Hi Riley! Welcome to RO! :biggrin2:
Darby is very cute! You are very lucky that you are so close with him! :biggrin2: Not a lot of bunnies are like that!

I'm sure you will just love RO! It will help you with whatever problems you have!

See You Around! :wave:

~Megan

Latest posts

Back