hey i'n Samantha

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo i'm home-I got some good news and somebad....My 1 buck and 2 of my does are aparently healthy aside fromthere old pellet only diet.But...my 1 doe the 1 with the 7bunnlettes(yes i said 7!)is doing ok but she looks alittle lethargicand very exhausted-she is pregnant and has a litter and had 3 littersb4 that...Her 7 bunnlettes came home with me and I am handfeedingthem(they are only 3 days old!) and that doe is at the vet overnight-they want to keep an eye on her for abit b4 she can come home.Iam really worried she has had soooo many litters all at once inpregnant and has 7 bunnletts right now...her bunnlettes are doing ok Iguess...but i'm seriously in need of info on how to hand feed them!Ihope momma feels better soon...The other bunns are at home in therepens sniffing around and are very curious!The buck is umm really"bucky" and i'm glad that he is getting neutered on saturday...theother 2 are happy-one is actually quite relaxed and is spread out justchilling,1 is doing binkies surpriseingly and aparently has tos ofenergy and 1 is alittle timide and I think she is looking for the bunnwho is at the vet(it appears that they are especially bonded).I willgive updates when I can,
Samantha and 11 bunns!!!!:colors:

Hi Samantha! Glad the bunnies are alright! Hope the one doe will get better!

You will get the most amount of replies if you start a new thread inthe Rabbitry about the questions you have, so I recommend doing it.Maybe starting a blog too with the updates :).

Latest posts

Back