HEY HEY im new here!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have been in 4H for 4 or 5 years sofar..i am now startin to go to erba and arba shows as well as 4H shows.i luv it!! and most likely will stay in it for a long time cuz i luvraisin animals knowin im makin a difference in the breed andexperiencin new things. im gonna hav my 1st litter soon in may.

RABBITS

bucks

Deleir: HAVANA,BLACK, my 2nd havana and 1st havana buck*my baby*

Dakota: HAVANA, BLUE, surprisingly since he is thevariety that doesnt get very good awards he is my best animal and i gothim for free. GREAT FUR DEPTH *my stud*he was breed to somebody weknows blue doe and had great kits.

does

Sage: HAVANA,BLACK, soon-2-be momma wit Dakota..but we cant breed her cuz she has diherria.

Corona: HAVANA,BLUE, Dakotas daughter..*congrats she has 1 leg(the award not body part ~he he

Kobe: HOLLAND LOP,OPAL,my 2nd holland lop..i dont reallyshow holland lops..i just like to always have a lop.

BUNNYRAINBOWBRIDGE

bucks

RICKY: MINI LOP, MAG PIE, really old wen we got him and lived to be like 12 *my dads favorite*

FIRE EYES: MIX, 1st rabbit

JACK: MIX, same mom an dad as fire eyes different litter*cried alot for him 1st show rabbit

TOBEE: MINI LOP,OPAL: one of my favorite full ofenergy..got him immediatly after dezzy died but i left him out to playin pen and found him outside of play pen dead on ground onthanksgiving

DEZZY: HOLLAND LOP, TORT, he was full of testosterone at1st but calmed down after ricky died and everybody loved especially mydad died after dog came in our yard my dad held him til hedied :(:(:(

doe

SPICE: HAVANA,BLUE, 1st havana an only a baby gotout of cage and was in our yard couldnt catch her for a long time butthen one morning found in middle of street but we couldnt get her cuzwe were goin sumwhere so our neighbor took care of it and i neva got tobury her. CORONAS AUNT

write back!!! anybody

Hey Havana-Cabana! Welcome to the forum!I also just started breeding :D I breed Holland Lops :D And I just hadmy first litter about two weeks ago, here is the link to picture of mybabies http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=6320&forum_id=1You can see recent picture near the end of the topic :)

Good luck with your babies, I hope we get to see pictures of them! :)

~Amy

Welcome here... I own 2mini-rexes that I wouldlike to show in ARBA but have not got a chance to get them tattoed. Ialso own a lop just as a pet and he is a baby boy at 6 weeks old. Ihope we get to see pictures soon!! Again Welcome.

Welcome Havana ,glad your aboard , some of them colors you areusing are very hard to read , can youstick to basic black , these old eyes ofmine have torubles withblues pinks and yellows ,

So When can ya post some picsof your babies , i havent seena pictureof the breed you raise????/

Latest posts

Back