Hey guys!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blondie

Reaction score
Been lurking this forum for a week or so now, and I love the fact that there always seems to be people on here, so I decided to sign up!

I have owned rabbits for almost 12 years now. I still have my first rabbit, Brown Sugar, who is a female opal mini rex mix.

My second rabbit, Lulu was a female broken black mini lop. Unfortunately she developed kidney failure, as well as a boat load of other issues rather quickly so she was put to rest at the age of 6.

My third and most recent rabbit Tucker, I adopted about two weeks ago. He is a male agouti, possibly Satin mix because of his fur texture. Although part of me sees some Netherland dwarf in him as well.

I would eventually like to adopt and rescue more rabbits once I am finished with University and find a job so I can move out. But for now I'm content with my two. I'll post pictures of my buns below.

1. Brown Sugar
2. Lulu
3. Tucker

011.jpg

111-1.jpg

11666039_1659967337560333_876803389160596088_n.jpg

Aw, they're so cute! Welcome to the forum :) Sorry to hear about LuLu. Losing a bun is never easy :(

Thanks so much! And yes Lulu's death was very hard on me. She was the first rabbit I ever had to put down. I gave myself about 2 years to mourn and get the resources and time together to care for another rabbit. So i'm hoping for good health for my elder bun Brownie and my lil guy Tucker :)

Welcome! Such beautiful buns! I'm sorry about Lulu, but I know she is happy now over the bridge. This is a great rabbit forum and I hope you enjoy it here!

Hello there and welcome to the forum, Opal is an absolutely gorgeous bunn, I just love her colour.

Welcome to the forum :) people in here are always very nice :) sorry for your loss of lulu
Bunny free lulu💖

Been lurking this forum for a week or so now, and I love the fact that there always seems to be people on here, so I decided to sign up!

I have owned rabbits for almost 12 years now. I still have my first rabbit, Brown Sugar, who is a female opal mini rex mix.

My second rabbit, Lulu was a female broken black mini lop. Unfortunately she developed kidney failure, as well as a boat load of other issues rather quickly so she was put to rest at the age of 6.

My third and most recent rabbit Tucker, I adopted about two weeks ago. He is a male agouti, possibly Satin mix because of his fur texture. Although part of me sees some Netherland dwarf in him as well.

I would eventually like to adopt and rescue more rabbits once I am finished with University and find a job so I can move out. But for now I'm content with my two. I'll post pictures of my buns below.

1. Brown Sugar
2. Lulu
3. Tucker

Welcome! Oscar sends many bunny kisses! xxx

Latest posts

Back