Hey guys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
:group:

First off, I just have to say that I am continually amazed at how this place continues to grow like crazy. I know that's because of the amazing work the mods and admins are doing and I cannot express what a wonderful gift this site is for rabbit owners. Seriously :bow

I'm not able to keep up with the forum much, thanks to school. I'm graduating in two months and my life is pretty consumed by that goal at the moment. But, at the same time, I feel like I'm in a very different place as a rabbit owner. In two weeks, it will be the six month anniversary of Peanut's death, and Rex and I have settled into a very stable routine. He turned nine years old yesterday. Makes me feel old, and rather amazed, because I managed not to kill him for nine whole years. Those of you who started off as completely unprepared rabbit owners will understand. I didn't have a clue when I first got Rex, and somehow I didn't mess it up too badly.

Now he's become a very independent and wise little soul, and he's got his own thing going most of the time. He doesn't have problem behaviors. No health issues aside from his minor bout with mites. Honestly, even after nine years, I have very little experience with health crisises, bonding issues or bad bunnitude; I guess I'm never sure what to post about here at RO. That's nothing againt this wonderful place, it's just where I'm at right now.

I hope everyone here is doing well. You have all been such a blessing to me :pink iris:

We posted his birthday on the TODAY ON RO thread yesterday. I was thinking about you both and wondering how things are.

Good to see you :hug:

SO nice to hear from you! And even better to hearRex hasno problems! (That's always great to hear!) You're graduating in two months!!!! Congratulations! (There is a light at the end of the tunnel! )Best Wishes with your courses! :wave:

YAY Emily!! So happy to see you checking in. :)

This site owes so much toYOU! :big kiss:

(Emily was our first post-Carolyn Administrator, she made HUGEcontributions for a very long time).

Big kiss for Rex Harrison, too!

s

Hi Emily. Glad to hear that you and Rex are doing OK. He is an incredibly gorgeous 'senior' bunny :D.

Will definately be thinking of you over the next two months - scarey time, eh?

Jan

BTW HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, REXIMUS!!!

I was thinking of you guys the other day, Emily. Im so happy to hear everything is going well for you and Rex.

We miss you and hope you'll check in more often. :biggrin2:

-Haley

Back