Hey from New Jersey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunLuvvie

Reaction score
Hey! So I guess I'll introduce myself, I'm Bunluvvie or Sarah, and I'm adopting this spring. I'm here to get as much as possible info on rabbits.

Heya NJ - lol yeah, it took me a long time to get used to the free-way system and the turn-offs..we just moved down from Ramsey, NJ last spring.
Welcome to the forums...what kind of bun are you adopting?

Welcome to the forum! You will find lots of info about rabbits on here and everyone is sooo nice and willing to help each other with anything that needs to be helped with. They all have great advice.

I have a lionhead mix rabbit, she is adorable/cute. She is in my avatar along with Prince. Sweetie is the black rabbit and Prince is the white rabbit. Sweetie is the lionhead mix and Prince is the Netherland. Prince is the purebred rabbit. My first purebred and I love him just as I love my Sweetie. Basically I love both my rabbits equally.

How many rabbits are you thinking on getting? May I suggest 2, if you are experienced. 1 rabbit if you have very little experience.

Good luck with whatever rabbit you get. I am sure that you will be a wonderful bun parent!

Sweetie wrote:
Welcome to the forum! You will find lots of info about rabbits on here and everyone is sooo nice and willing to help each other with anything that needs to be helped with. They all have great advice.

I have a lionhead mix rabbit, she is adorable/cute. She is in my avatar along with Prince. Sweetie is the black rabbit and Prince is the white rabbit. Sweetie is the lionhead mix and Prince is the Netherland. Prince is the purebred rabbit. My first purebred and I love him just as I love my Sweetie. Basically I love both my rabbits equally.

How many rabbits are you thinking on getting? May I suggest 2, if you are experienced. 1 rabbit if you have very little experience.

Good luck with whatever rabbit you get. I am sure that you will be a wonderful bun parent!
Thank you, your buns are ADORABLE!! I going to start out with one and completely spoil it (lol)

There are many, many, buns for adoption in north NJ, too!!! There are 57 cute, healthy (spayed & neutered), rabbits here at Les Lapins. You supply love, the cage (an exercise pen is even better!!) and water bottle, I supply the bun, 2 weeks of food, hay, treats, a mat, litter (a box, too), toys, etc.. All for $50!!

dootsmom wrote:
There are many, many, buns for adoption in north NJ, too!!! There are 57 cute, healthy (spayed & neutered), rabbits here at Les Lapins. You supply love, the cage (an exercise pen is even better!!) and water bottle, I supply the bun, 2 weeks of food, hay, treats, a mat, litter (a box, too), toys, etc.. All for $50!!
You have a rescue? If so, does it have a site or is it on petfinder?

BunLuvvie wrote:
Sweetie wrote:

Thank you, your buns are ADORABLE!! I going to start out with one and completely spoil it (lol)
That is cool! My rabbits are spoiled. I spend time with Sweetie and Prince, and they know that they are spoiled!

I am on Petfinder, in Hopatcong NJ. I have not up-dated my list, as of yet,
as I do not adopt during the Easter season. I have big ones, small ones, bonded pairs....lots of singles. Will be up-dating after Easter.

I do not have the "turn-over" rate that Kind Heart or Little Furries has. My hubby says this is because my requirements for adoption are too high (4 page application form and I do require a home visit). I'm happy with it......I've only had 2 returns in the past 7 years and both were not the bunnies fault!!

dootsmom wrote:
I do not have the "turn-over" rate that Kind Heart or Little Furries has. My hubby says this is because my requirements for adoption are too high (4 page application form and I do require a home visit). I'm happy with it......I've only had 2 returns in the past 7 years and both were not the bunnies fault!!
Sounds good! I will definitely consider this rescue (if i can get my dad to drive me up there):)

Latest posts

Back