Hey from Me , Charlie , and Ethan, !!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lurch_1987

Reaction score
AYLESBURY ,Buckinghamshire, , United Kingdom
hey I'm kate ,

I have two lovely young rabbits called charlie and Ethan,

they are my world and i wanted to share them with others ..

they are both lops ,

Charlie's 7 months old and ethans only 2 and a half months ,

they such lovely little animals and i love them so much ,

xxxkatexx

Welcome to the forum :wave:!

Do you have any pictures of your bunnies? We LOVE pictures!

Have a look around the forum and don't forget to post :). This is truely a wonderful place for all bunny lovers :biggrin2:.

ohh thankenu !!! lol ,

i'm alredy signed up for photobucket ,

so it wont be a probs i'l get ther pics up as soon as i can !!!

xx kate, charlie, and ethan xx

oh i so glad i found this site i now know that i'm not the only person in this world thats like obsessed with their sexy rabbits hehe ..

Welcome Kate!! :wave:

Ahaha we are all crazy about bunnies here, don't know what I'd do without this place, hehe. :)

I hope you get the pics up soon, I can't wait to see your pair.

Have fun! :bunnydance:

~~~~~~
~Michaela, Ebony, Pebble, Madison & Angel Bunny Berri~

ok here are my pics of my boys SORRY THEY SO ENORMOUS !!!

this is Charlie , Hes my oldest lop , I love him to pieces , hes kept me strong and kept me going thru hard times , hes my big man , hes so cheeky and has such an aMazing personality!!! .as u can c hes been cheeky and has robbed my crisps.
P4220588.jpg

This is him again so u can c his face , hes stil kina young in his pic , as he wont stay still long enuf for me to update the pics of him !!!

April06006.jpg

And this is my Ethan baby , He was brought for me a couple of weeks back when i was in hospital,
P4220589.jpg

and here they are together , charlie running away as usual, lol

P4220590-copy.jpg

Aw! They are so cute...

Are they bonded?

I would strongly suggest that you take the collars off. Rabbits have such fragile necks, and just a little tug could break them. They could also get caught and either strangle trying to get loose, or break their backs or necks.

If you want to keep using the leash, you should get a harness. They are for only supervised play though. Here is a good example...

http://www.petsmart.com/global/prod...66927066&itemNo=5&In=Small+Pet&N=2047894&Ne=2

Welcome to the forum by the way! :)

Silvie

they dont hardly wear the collars just to look pimped out for pictures ,

i've lost them any ways !!! :biggrin2:

they both got harnesses just cant see them

or they not on ,

i live up 8 floors in a flat so i take them out into the country park behind my flats ,

they love it loads,

yea charlies bonded really well with ethan,

he was a bit feisty when he first came home from hospital with me, but they cant be apart ,

they look out for each other and sleep together and put each others heads on the others tummy its cute lol ,

xx kate ,Charlie, and ethan xx:bunnydance::running bunny

Hi from LemonAxis!! :biggrin2:

Well those boys of yours are definately smart looking in those pics, so cute.
My bun BK won't let me near him with a harness but I might try persevere again in the future.
I have some news about BK under the infirmary thread and a couple of pics around too, he was recently attacked by a cat and joining RO has helped me so much, supported me through a tough time and now I am just enjoying the fact that there are lots of kind rabbit lovers here.

Welcome to RO :)

Latest posts

Back