Hey Everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess4921

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Jess, Im 15 years old, and Ive had rabbits for 10 years. :DThis is my 3rd time writing my intro, because my stupid laptop keeps randomlydeleting everything I type! So here we go again...

I have a wonderful dutch rabbit named Smudge, who turns 6 years old in September. I also have a 7 year old Dutch named Oreo, but he is my sisters rabbit so you probably wont here much about him. Oreo isnt fixed (Smudge is) so they dont live together. I got Smudge from someone who bred show rabbits, and they didnt want him because he is "mismarked" and unshoawable, so they put an add for him in the paper. He has a black spot on his white lip, and a white spot on his black tummy... His original name was Switch, but I thought Smudge was cuter! He lives in my bedroom, and has free range in there. He knows 3 tricks, gives tons of kisses whenever you touch him, and has tons of other wierd and silly antics!

Lately he has been having problems with teary eyes though. Since both started tearing at once, my vet said that it is probably either an allergy or an overgrown tooth, but couldnt do anything for him at the time. Sice then, one eye has stopped tearing, but the other one still is. When I took him to my friends house for the week while I was on vacation it stopped tearing, but when I brought him home again it started back up, so Im pretty sure its an allergy. But some of thetears looked cloudy today, so Im going to have to call the vet again tomarrow. I hope this get cleaed up soon!

Oh, and I also have lots of other pets: A shitzu dog (Chuey), 2 guinea pigs (Sunny & Tilly) an African Clawed Frog (Mr. Squishy Man), 11 hermit crabs, a 20 gallon community fish tank, a 5 gallon with some "feeder" guppies, and a Giant African Millipede (Millie). Exept for the hermit crabs and all but one of the fish, everybody was adopted from one place or another that didnt want them.

I cant wait to meet everyone here and their bunnies! And Ill post some pictures later of couse!

Hello Jess :wave: Welcome to RO!!

Your Avatar bunny is cute! :)Is it Smudge? Can't wait to see more pic's.

:biggrin2:April

Heya Jess and welcome to RO forums. Looking forward to more stories & pics of your crew;)

Btw, the bunny in my profile is my Smudge also, lol - oldest daughter of my Rosie & Sam.

Hey Jess! Welcome to the forum! :D

Sounds like you have a whole zoo there! Looking forward to hearing more!

Hey Jess,

Welcome to the forum :)

Smudge is a beauty, really, really lovely.

It might be worth you posting in the Infirmary about his eyes, they may be able to help you in there :) Or at the very least, offer suggestions that might help.

I look forward to seeing you around,

Take care

Tracy

Thanks!
Yeah, I was thinking about making a post about that. The vet gave my some antibiotics, because he thinks it might be a URI. Its a major pain to give him the meds though... He HATES meds.

Latest posts

Back