Hey Bo.......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buck Jones wrote:
pamnock wrote:
Lest we be inclined to think I am so brilliant that I know Morse code -- I am not....
While you may not characterize youraccomplishmentsas brilliant, I would certainly say you werepretty...damned...smart---Kiddo!

Buck

How household is high energy and mentally exhaustive! Whenyou start an argument here, you'd better have your references ready toback you up LOL

A child's learning potential simply amazes me. Matthew wantsto learn *everything*! He got a guitar for Christmas and isvery excited about learning to play. He's been bugging meabout learning another language, so I asked him which one he'd like tolearn - He held his arms out expansively and said "All ofthem!". (We're starting with Spanish next week).

He just amazes me with the things he comes up with sometimes.He was talking about Mephibosheth the other day -- and I asked who theheck that was??? He told meMephibosheth is aboyfrom the Bible -- Duh! How the heck does he evenknow this stuff???

Pam

Many of run-on sentences of mine have been interrupted with the dash.

Although I do enjoy the dot, I'm more of a dasher.

:?

-Carolyn

pamnock wrote:
He just amazes me with the things he comes up with sometimes.? How the heck does he even know this stuff???

?

Pam

Pam,

Your son is just like you. If he doesn't know the answer, he won't let it go. He goes and gets an answer. That's so you.

You've made learning exciting and fun for him. Kudos.

To the next Jimmy Hendrix guitar player - Matthew! :cool:

-Carolyn

Wuups, Raspberry Swirl...

You were right. I accidentally closed this post when I replied last. Thanks for letting me know.

Sorry Folks!

-Carolyn

LOL I was going to ask you about that too, Carolyn. :D

Pam, do you know what curriculum you're going to use with Matthew forSpanish? My four (5 on Jan 31) year old is sucking up knowledge like asponge right now too, and wants to know just EVERYTHING. I've beenlooking for a good language tutorial, and would be interested in whatyou find to use. :)

Minda

Pam said -

He was talking about Mephibosheth theother day -- and I asked who the heck that was??? He toldmeMephibosheth is a boyfrom the Bible --Duh! How the heck does he even know this stuff???

Whoa! :shock: I cant even say Mephibosheth... let alone know who it is!

If I tried to say it people would think Idrank too much eggnog orsomething!

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back