Hey all

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephiemarie78

Reaction score
I haven't been around in a while. Lots has changed for me. I have only one bunny Leia my castor mini rex. She's doing very well. It's been a very hard and difficult year for me my dad lost is battle with cancer last month. I am in the process of moving back to Indiana to be near my family. I'm very excited about the move. I can't wait to see how Leia does with the cooler temps and SNOW!!!

I be around more now with things slowing down for me. I'd love to help out again if you need anything please let me know.

Hey Steph he have a TF now if you go check out chat about the forum at the Bottom of the forum it moved locations you can see all the jobs.

That would be awesome to have you back. Do you still have the same cell? If not drop me a pm with your new one.

Welcome back!

I did the same thing a few years ago, I moved from South Carolina to Indiana to be closer to the family. Its probably cooler where your at then it is here in Indiana.

Latest posts

Back