Hey! all you Humans.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scooter's nose demands equal time!

IMG_0576.jpg

And folks....you get a bonus here. You can see teeth!!!!!!!!!!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I know that little nose! LOL!

Hey Minda, does Elf like her nose/head kissed? Does she almost burrow into your necks? Tony is so absolutely snuggly sometimes it's weird. Like he wants to hug us as hard as a bunny can!

Yes! She climbs into my arms and hugs me! Especially when we're sitting outside. She's such a snuggler. :)

Minda

Elf Mommy wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:

Hey Minda, does Elf like her nose/head kissed? Does she almost burrow into your necks? Tony is so absolutely snuggly sometimes it's weird. Like he wants to hug us as hard as a bunny can!

Yes! She climbs into my arms and hugs me! Especially when we're sitting outside. She's such a snuggler. :)

Minda
Aww man, as if I didn't want a Palomino enough already! :X You guys are making me so jealous!!

Elf Mommy wrote:
Hey, I can see those photos in your signature! Your bunnies look plenty snuggly! hehe

Ahh, but that was only for about 30 seconds and I got many thumps after those pictures lol! Barney is a cuddler, but only sometimes, and the girls just tolerate it when I pick them up lol! :p

Bo B Bunny wrote:
If you kissed her little nose, wouldn't she bite it off? LOL!

My Binkie? My sweet sweet little Binkie? Bite me??

:expressionless

...more than likely!:rollseyes

WOW! I just thought Tony was a hugger! He gets his little nose right up to my neck and presses his whole body against me. I used to think he was afraid but then I realized he'll do it randomly and he's kissed me when he does it.

Palominos are just big sweeties aren't they? :hearts:

Elf Mommy wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:

Minda

Pet me PLEASE!
2936475884_6fc990ef70.jpg

2936476190_1019b9617e.jpg

Disclaimer: Please do not use these photos out of network (outside Rabbitsonline.net) without permission, thank you

Becca, I <3 your Dippy and all Dippy's offspring! They're too cute (on any angle!) :bunnyheart

Timetowaste! I like your Nemo's nose-pattern. It reminds me of our foster, Berry-Boo!

kherrmann3 wrote:
Becca, I <3 your Dippy and all Dippy's offspring! They're too cute (on any angle!) :bunnyheart
Thanks, I love Dippy defo and I love the babies too!
I wish I could keep them all :p

Latest posts

Back