Hey all, I'm back

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hazel-Mom

Reaction score
As the title says, I'm back :). Just wanted to let you know, incase you missed me and Hazel. We still miss White Chocolate a lot :(.
But, after a long mourning period (I never thought I'd miss my little growling, biting, binkying, "little cute rabbit with big pointy teeth" grand-bunny that much), various computer problems (my husband finally bought us a new one, yay :)) and a trip to Belgium to visit my mother who was diagnosed with Alzheimers, I'm back :).

Hi Jan, and thanks :)
Hazel is doing great, going on to 6 years now, but not showing her age yet.
She's as loveing and loveable as ever, though lately she does seem to be a little less tolerant of strangers in "Her" house. She's also becomeing more talkative. I just love those happy little bunny noises she makes :).

Eventful 'away' time!

Sorry 'bout your Mom. (Went through that with my Dad).

Still miss White Chocolate here, too. I'll definitely be using that awesome Christmas pic somewhere again this year.

:welcome2

sas :bunnydance:

Thanks, I missed you and the bunnies too.
But at first it was just too hard to be here, and then we lost the computer, and my parents still don't have a computer or internet.
I'll have to post the newest pictures of Hazel soon, when I've sorted them out again.

I can't imagine how hard it was/is. I don't want to either :(

I can't wait to see Hazel :) She's so adorable......

SO good to see you back! Glad to hear Hazel is doing well! I'm very sorry to hear about your mom.... rough on the whole family.

Glad you got a new computer! Welcome back! You were SO missed... :hugsquish:

Latest posts

Back