He's got us well trained!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny_Mad

Reaction score
Huggy knows what he wants and how to get it.

If we are all watching tele he sits in front of it until we pay him attention, he knows what we are looking at.

He nuges us to let him outside, and sometimes bangs on the glass to come back in.

Also, when we let him out he comes back in and nudges us until we all go outside to see him play.

And he has found the cutest little place to rest indoors. We hava asmall table and keep catalogues under it, he goes under there and justsits for hours.

When we put up our Christmas tree we were worried about him eating it,but he didn't touch it. He just sat for hours watching the lights flash!

Do your bunnies know how to get your attention?

Yeah... Guinevere knows....

SHe is very lovey in the morning... if we are slow to get out of bed...slow meaning 4:30am... she will jump on the bed, dig our faces out fromunder the covers and lick us awake!

Well, Bunny_Mad, it sounds like everything is inits right order. The bunny is in charge of thehouse! LOL! :D

Oh yes! Bo will either start ringing his bell ona toy that hangs in his cage or when he had a bowl that wasn't attachedto the cage, he'd fling it against the cage to get ourattention.

When he's out playing, he will come over to me if I'm not watching him,take my pantleg in his teeth and tug until I reach down and pet him andtalk to him. If he takes off, I'm supposed to follow!

Latest posts

Back