He's building them a bunny hilton!!-- Finished!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.M.G. I am so jealous!! That is a gorgeous rabbit house!! You lucky gal you! Great pics! Your buns lookverycontent and happy!!:biggrin:

Hehe thanks Brittany!!! They managed to get up the top that night (with a little more confidence!!!).

Here are a few pics but there are loads in my blog :D

P1010068.jpg

P1010081.jpg
P1010058.jpg

Hehe enjoy!

Jen

the pic where the bunnies are housed inside with the white cages where did u buy these where can I find them ???????
Are they made to be connected or is this something u came up with if so what did u use to connect them

I'm sorry- I cannot remember where I found them. I was just searching for indoor ideas.

I don't think it would be too hard to do, but I personally would have nowhere to start- my Dad is my official builder for all things in my flat :D haha and at home for the buns etc.

If you're serious about building that (I don't want my Dad to waste his time, because he's very busy), then I could see if my Dad had the time to email you with some tips etc? He can built/fix anything, and I actually mean anything. It's unbelievable.

Jen

Latest posts

Back