Hershey and friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Every now and then I get an inspiration and add a little more to the wall. Hershey really does sit here a lot more after I painted it. Do you think he thinks he's playing w/ his friends? lol!

25h32w9.jpg

That is beautiful. Are those leaves painted on too? They look like they are sticking out of the wall.

Hershey is adorable btw.

Susan:bunnydance:

What a nifty idea!

He looks so cute with his new "friends," too. :D (BTW, I love your new avatar pic - it looks like my girl, only brown & white instead of black & white.)

Tx!

Those leaves are fake leaves nailed onto the wall. I was experimenting w/ our new camera. I was trying to figure out how to stitch several pics together. Here is a pic of 1/2 of the room. (I didn't say I was GOOD at stitching pics together! lol!)

sq2yic.jpg

You should do baby and children's rooms!

I think whatever it is, he likes it. Maybe he does feel like he's in a good place since you go there....

He's so sweet.

Your not being extra particular or biased about painting the bunnies Dutch are you? Hershey is so cute!!!:p*puts him on bunny-nabbing list* I can now see how easy it is to build up a little "Dutch army"... You've already started :D. Maybe Hershey is trying to tell you he needs a girlfriend?

myheart

Very Awesome.:biggrin2:

Bravo! Ditto the compliments of the others....I envy someone who has the gift of an artist. I had something "similar" in mind when I redecorated one of our rooms for the cats. The experiment failed! :pI'm no artist.

If I was Hershey I'd set and gaze at my walls and enjoy.;) You did a beautiful job.

Tx for all the compliments! As I said, I just did a little at a time whenever I felt like it. It took several weeks, and it's not done I'm sure! The really cool thing about doing this, is that I'm in Hershey's room and he assumes I'm there playing w/ him! lol!

The chickens, turtle and dog are also pets!

It's really beautiful - and happy! No wonder Hershey likes being in his room. :)

Yours is a talent I wish I have.. And I think Hershey loves the attention you pay to his ambience (I would like it in my bedroom!)..

Love the photos of Hershey - he is SO Handsome! Keep the updates coming and paint something else or add - your giving me ideas to at least "try"....

Tx for all the kind comments and the compliments on Hershey!

Mostly I just find pics in kids books that I like, then copy them. Oh, Haley, no, I've never thought of selling them, since they are on a wall! lol! But your comment intrigues me!

Here is a pic of the south side of Hershey's room. I have room here for more pics if I get an inspiration!

21ah829.jpg

Here is Hersh showing some of the tunnels and hiding places I've made for him:

35k6hd1.jpg

This room you painted is just fabulous....i love it!

35k6hd1.jpg

Latest posts

Back