Heres Dustie! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dustiechick

Reaction score
Hello! I have been on this forum for a while now but I havent posted any photos
or shown you guys Dustie yet because I havent figured out how to post photos until now! I hope this works! :)

15ph66o.jpg

2zexmbc.jpg

2jafcih.jpg

oif6tx.jpg

2wg83nk.jpg

w98zsy.jpg

Love that last picture. My wife has a shot of Serena she uses as the wallpaper on her phone. We call it "hypno-rabbit" as it reminds us of "Hypno-Toad" from Futurama.

[align=center]Cutecutecute! I LOVE HIM. He's on my bunny-napping list ;D XDD
He's sooo adorable, seriously. =P
Love the 4th pic down =]

Dustiechick wrote:
Hee hee thanks!! :D whats a bunny napping list?
Lol :) haha I love futurama!

[align=center]You're welcome! =]
Bunnies that you want to steal :lookaround
In a good way-wouldn't really steal way.
But it's a great honor ;D 'specially from me.
I don't have any bunnies on my bunny napping list I don't think =O Besides Dustie X3

(Also- Futurama is amazing. :hearts)

Hehe I think i want to make a bunny napping list! Starting with your sabriel.. Lol i've just been watching your avatar slideshow thing and I love that color! Is he a blue Dutch?

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

You have a beautiful bunny, great pictures.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

love the pics
cute bunny
and looks like Dustie loves the camera too especially in the first and last pic

PS dont give too much info out there are many bunnynappers like me out there and Dustie will be on my list too

Dustiechick wrote:
Hehe I think i want to make a bunny napping list! Starting with your sabriel.. Lol i've just been watching your avatar slideshow thing and I love that color! Is he a blue Dutch?

[align=center]Sorry for not replying sooner- I have had a horrid weekend. Soleil got loose, attacked Sabriel and Solara through their pen, and he got his leg caught in the bars and snapped it. We had to take Soleil back to the Humane Society. Just in case you haven't seen the story yet. I'm so upset- about losing Soleil, and about Sabriel's injury. It's not cheap and their no guaranteeing the splint will heal his leg. He may have to have it amputated and he's very sensitive to anesthesia. uggh. I can't even express how flustered I am. Sorry for ranting/ish.

Yeah, Sabriel is a blue dutch probably. He seems too light of a gray to me, he's more of a lilac color in person. Buuut yeah. =P

Latest posts

Back